I Have Returned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

InuYasha

Yeah, I don't think people even cared that I was gone for a long time, except Mario Master... But anyways, Im back! I was gone for so long because, I got bored with SRB2, I had more things to do (Oblivion, Xbox 360, Halo CE, Crackdown, You get the point). But I remembered how much fun I had in SRB2, so, like I said, Im back!

InYasha/annoying 18 year old who needs to get a life and job allready! You're back! Guess what. I'm not a n00b any more!

Shu said:
InYasha/annoying 18 year old who needs to get a life and job allready! You're back! Guess what. I'm not a n00b any more!

Erm...Okay than. That was a bad start... O_o

Temper...

Oh, and Hi Jman! :D

Welcome back!

It is me, Sonic!

I remember those really good servers with me, you, MM, Twilight, Darksonic, Knux, and Hyper.

Good times, good times...

Oh wait, you made that Sonic Heroes Sonic! 'Twas a good wad, and I am honored to have the creator in the vicinity. Welcome.

I've seen you around on older threads, welcome back. I'm I'll Begin, and despite popular belief I don't tend to begin very much.

I heard of Srb2 and stuff in december. When did this guy leave?

*Jman wonders :roll: *

Have you made any wads?

Long time no see, Inuyasha. The Inuyasha never dies, huh? Just like you said once. Lets have another netgame one day. There's always a special feeling to it when you're around.

I quess you've cancelled the SRB2 comic/city site?

Ah, It's good to be back.

And SMS, you gotta tell me everything I missed. :wink:

And for an answer to Jman, Yes, I did make WADS (Music Wads, and my only character WAD, SH-Sonic). But of course, I had help with the one and only SMS. He Improved it a lot.

Hey, whatever happened to Dark Mystic?

I was just playing a game called "Gunz" and when I was in a server I saw a guy named Dark_Mystic. O_o

I haven't seen him around in a while either. Welcome back Inuyasha.
He disappeared back in November till now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back