I can't believe no one has asked this yet.

How do you rate SRB2? (1 worst, 10 best)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you think the controls are bad, change the controls.
If you think the graphics are bad, go into OpenGL mode or change the resolution.
SRB2 seriously doesn't look very bad at all.

Hello. said:
I voted 1. The controlls and graphics were bad. :roll:

Theres a thing known as OpenGL, The controls can be changes, I'm voting 10 because it Pwns and You can add anything to it using WADs, I should make some match levels myself once i made my tutorial level.

The engine is really lacking. While it may have been incredibly impressive 5-8 years ago, nothing has even happened in 2 or 3 years with Single Player stuff, every release is just like "10 bugfixes", and it's like, "We waited a year for this?"

Seriously, they need more people on the team, more programmers who are less busy.

I gave it a 4, many, many years ago, I would've easily given it an 8 or a 9, but nothing has happened in the last few years. It's still impressive, But people are catching up and making SRB2 look like total and compltete shit. (Damn censoring, you can't even say what you really want to say)

I would say, if they get more of the bigger members of the community doing more work on it, it will be great, until they actually start making some serious changes to the game, specifically Single Player campaign, I can't say I support it. Some of us just play for the Single Player, and we're being brutally dissapointed every release.

Hello. said:
I voted 1. The controlls and graphics were bad. :roll:
srb20049.png

srb20051.png

(That's kinda' the reason why I made BSZ in the first place.)

...says the guy who says his custom WAD can only run on a 1.5 ghz PC... :P

EDIT: And the graphics STILL look blocky. I used to run SADX on my 500mhz PIII with a 32 MB gfx card, and it ran fine. And it had millions more polygons than this.

Software mode doesn't show beauty, use OGL in 1280x1024 in trilinear and you'll see what I mean. :P

No pics for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back