How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
Why is everyone here under our age limit? We need at least twelve and a half people.

People older then me say sonic is for little kids.
Then I got amazed of what you wrote and I thought it was the other way around

supersonic45 said:
Kaysakado said:
SS45, your age level is UNDER 9000! Anyways, assuming the -9000 part was a joke, you're 11? ZOMG lol j00 get banned unless you have parental consent.

I do have consent. I just registered saying I was over 13.

I do too. I registered with my dad. At first we tried registering under 13, and got that email saying a parent has to sign it, though there was no mailing address, so we just did over 13.

Edit: I'm also pretty sure that it's just you have to be 13+ to enter the information that you enter when registering. 'Sorta how on the RuneScape forums (yeah, I know) the Jagex staff once posted how you just need to be 13+ to enter the information that you need to give them. They know that a lot of people play it even though they're under 13.

Edit again: I think I'm right. Taking the link from the post above me gave me this:
"We're sorry. Due to US Government laws, you must be over 13 years old to register on a messageboard. You are being redirected to another website."
Note the bold word.

Arrow said:
Jesus, you people make me feel old.

I turn 24 in June.

Haha, oh well, the passion never dies.

I'm 17 and I'll be 18 May 28th (send me presents!)
Who says Sonic is for little kids? I'll still play when I'm 50 haha.
17 and no where near ashamed lol. In fact all my friends know I'm
Sonic obsessive haha. <.<

Shadix the Hedgehog said:
I'm 8 and my parents know i have an account they don't care what i do on here. Oh don't kill me. Please.

You're...8? Wow, I'm pretty surprised you found the register button.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back