How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it; don't you have to be 13 to use the forums without parental consent? I mean, if you didn't actually GIVE consent, then you're breaking the law, and the owners of this forum are liable.

Of course, it's not like internet police check every forum for kids that are lying about their age... =P

Cory the Hedgehog said:
Blade the vampire said:
Its wierd though, because my voice sounds like the original shadow voice from sa2.

Heh, my voice sounds like the new Sonic's voice. I'll just wait for poeple to say that his new voice sucks.

Your voice sucks!!!!!!!!- *Shot by admins and moderators* Btw, (just asking, please dont tempbann me) Why isnt this topic locked like the other
"How old are you" topic? Just a question.

We will actually ban you if we find out you're not 13+.

We're not legally liable if they lie.. it's their own fault if they do so.

I remember in one topic, someone admitted they were 10, and Mystic had had (lol, thats still proper grammar) to have noticed, because he was replying to his post, and that guy didn't get banned.

SS45, your age level is UNDER 9000! Anyways, assuming the -9000 part was a joke, you're 11? ZOMG lol j00 get banned unless you have parental consent.

SSNTails said:
We will actually ban you if we find out you're not 13+.

We're not legally liable if they lie.. it's their own fault if they do so.

Wow, Really? Why wasn't I banned, like 1 year ago then?

Kaysakado said:
SS45, your age level is UNDER 9000! Anyways, assuming the -9000 part was a joke, you're 11? ZOMG lol j00 get banned unless you have parental consent.

I do have consent. I just registered saying I was over 13.

furyhunter600 said:
Myself, why I'm 14. Youngest op in #srb2fun to note.

That's actually pretty neat, Furry. I always assumed you were around 16-17. Nice to know that there still exists maturity at your age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back