How do you guys deal with idiots in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfft, are you kidding me, they already make jokes that I have some life threatening disease or other crap like that.
I tell them to stop mounting their mothers.

Killing will make everyone afraid of you and no one will go near you.You won't be able to get lunch because the cafeteria ladies would have quit their jobs.One bible amendment says "thou shall not kill"(almost every 11 year old boy almost knows that.sorry if you don't believe in god and your offended) My sister was talking to my mom when she came to visit for christmas that this store clerk guy was bugging her asking her dumb questions and trying to talk to much and she said"I don't want to talk to you!" My mom said that that will make them follow you until they're satisfied;this actually happened. When My sister was leaving the store she found someone poking at her back saying "e-exuse me,"It was that same guy. I don't remember much after that but. My sister said once "sometimes you have to be nasty with them," She is also always asking if anything is going on at school;she is caring and should be a school consuler

My class was full of idiots back when I was in medium school.
Sometimes I just needed to ignore them, but often I needed to become nasty. They kept bugging me for who knows what reason.
They also sweared and were much foul-mouthed and sometimes they tried to beat me.
Note, I don't recommend to anyone to do this, but once I threw a chair to them, almost hitting their heads, and they stopped bugging me for a while.
It's sad, but some of the worst idiots are idiot classmates. You're always going to meet them until school finishes.
They are die-hard and sadly often you need to live with it, but try to do anything possible to don't live with it, though. Don't let them trample down you.

Well dealing with people can depend different things.

Think bullying for instance, yes, you can't avoid it in life, bullying has started since man - kind was first on this planet, and it can start from Play-school if possibility.

Personally If someone is bugging you then try to ignore it, don't lose your temper straight away, always tell a friend, a teacher, your parents, or members of staff to see if they can sort it out, that's the best thing to do first, if they don't sort it out, then go and tell the head of e.g. a school or college,

If they hit you in any way first, then no matter what, hit back, I always do these 2 things listed on this post since there is quite a high bully rate in my school, but try not to let it get to you unless it's really bad. I have a short temper but I most of the time get over it, and very rarely retaliate even though I do admit this, I can be aggresive at times.

tails92 said:
My class was full of idiots back when I was in medium school.

Medium school? I tought there only was a high school.

Hyperknux said:
Well dealing with people can depend different things.

Think bullying for instance, yes, you can't avoid it in life, bullying has started since man - kind was first on this planet, and it can start from Play-school if possibility.

Personally If someone is bugging you then try to ignore it, don't lose your temper straight away, always tell a friend, a teacher, your parents, or members of staff to see if they can sort it out, that's the best thing to do first, if they don't sort it out, then go and tell the head of e.g. a school or college,

If they hit you in any way first, then no matter what, hit back, I always do these 2 things listed on this post since there is quite a high bully rate in my school, but try not to let it get to you unless it's really bad. I have a short temper but I most of the time get over it, and very rarely retaliate even though I do admit this, I can be aggresive at times.

Did you rip that text out of a book called "how to deal with bullies" or what? Sorry, but I kinda feel like that came straight out of a book.

As for me, there's only 1 thing that works best. Ignore em. They have nothing better to do, thats for sure. Later, their future is hopeless and you're the one laughing at them. Everybody knows that.

Wow. Thanks you guys, this time the method of ignoring the idiots worked ^.^
Someone (forgot his name, so lame.) was mocking me by calling me ALL the way from the other classroom, until the dumbass got yelled at by the teacher.
^.^ today was a good day...!

Usually guys that are popular are bullies. (Not every single one, though)

They'll use their popularity to get you down If he calls you a dog all day, everyone he knows will call you a dog too. Even if you have some very good joke to get him back, the crowd won't listen to you. Why? You're not popular. Whats the solution? Getting friends with a popular guy/girl that doesn't bullies other people.

You can do this in 2 ways. The cheap way, and the real way. The cheap way is to get him over with the stuff you have. Newest of the newest, Wii! The coolest of the coolest, Twilight Princess, and stuff. Show him what cool stuff you have, and you'll be friends in no time.

The real way, is to search for parts in his/her personality that matches yours. Its really important. If you love games and computer, and the guy only loves tatoo's, muscles, and sport, you'll make a tiny chance.

One important thing. Don't try talking to the one you're trying to get friends with when in a large group. Search for a time when he/she is alone and not busy with something. Then is your chance to strike. Remember to start small, grow big. Don't directly ask, will you come to my house for a gaming match, or something like that.

I've got loads of friends... They all seem to be smalleer than me... maybe thats because i'm the tallest in my year... I have no problems with getting friends anyway, it's just the girlfriends I don't seem to get...

The main problem I see with one of the douchebags (oops, idiots) at my school is that they have MAJOR issues back at home, one time, I saw one idiot's just yelling at him because he evidently pulled a prank or something.

I just let them have there way sometimes then I joke on them other times.
Most popular people are followers which mean if the leader does something they do it to.
But I have dodgeball in gym class so that is when I get my revenge :twisted:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back