How do you guys deal with idiots in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess I did kinda stick up for a friend of mine to an idiot. He wuz liek "lulz do u no wut a cameltoe is??/", clearly mocking him, so I told him we were working and called him a jackass. Shut him up, I guess.

As much as that is the kinda think you say "He had that comin', ya know" to, you don't think that was a bit drastic?

Civilized? Was he being civilized? I don't think so. Besides, jackass isn't a terrible word. It's not like I called him an ass fucking nigger.

There was this kid a my school he was an idiot because he kept annoying me. i told him to stop but he told me, "if you want me to stop then beat me up."

I tell him, "no i dont like to resort to violence."

But he then keeps trying to piss me off so i pretend to get pissed off so i trip him and throw him to the ground. He never bothered me since.

Shuffle said:
Was he being civilized?
No excuse.

Just because the Sith use the dark side of the force, it doesn't mean that the Jedi use the dark evil ways of the Sith.

Genitals come to mind.

Actually, I've never kicked a jerk in the nuts. Most are born without them, so you just have to find another weak spot. Of course, there's always the basic and easy to remember "You are a horrible degenerate and your mother hated you from birth."

Yes, and the jedi would win easier if they used the dark side of the force. For example, Shuffle insults a guy, the guy leaves. If Shuffle said please go away, the guy would probably say "haha dumbass" and keep bugging him. In todays society, not much can be solved without violence, like World War II, or politics. Did you ever hear someone say, "Hey Hitler, stop being cruel to the Jews" or "We're trying to pass a bill here, please shut up and sit down."

Ignoring them usually works, but being quiet just makes you look pathetic. Also, just tell him to bug off and that you don't want to be his friend. If he keeps at it, just move somewhere else. You can also do a weak push or punch to make him leave. If he seems like he wants to fight back, then leave so you won't make a scene.

Unfortunately, no -_-
You guys have trying to help me, but I've already tried these methods (excluding the ignorant ones...)
I'll just report them, if they even do anything about it.

Usually, I just ignore them, but when it gets out of hand or if he/she annoys me enough, I cough on them, really, I just actually, factually cough on them and they run away for some reason. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back