How did you come across SRB2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found out about SRB2 at Sonic Fan Games HQ. I was there on a fan game fix. Then I saw SRB2 and decided to give it a try. I got hooked after playing for a little while.

Foun it in the magazine Total Gamer which came with a demo and I instantly wanted to try it out. I tried it out and when I finished the game, I went to the SRb2 website and donwloaded wads, that's how it all started.

But you do know that in the Press section of SRB2.org that Total Gamer got replaced with a PC magazine.

Funny story on how I found this place. Some random guy visited a freinds chatbox, and he gave me the link to this place. =P

Time: Sometime in August - 2006 (Yeah, im old. XD)

What i was like when i played it: WOW. This is capturing all the good Sonic moments...in 3D! Awesome...- I'm bored.
Then i took a break for 9-15 months...
...NOW IM BACK! :D

PC User

I found SRB2 on a PC User. It was 1.08.

NEW:
I never even liked Sonic. The closest thing to me liking it was me watching Sonic X

The SONIC section of Caiman.us. I clicked Author's Homepage and discovered srb2.org and clicked on some stuff there until I reached the forums, the wiki...

I came across Srb2 when I Google searched 3D sonic games. I found the game, pictures, and editing utilities all on the main site.

Like a heckload have said, YouTube. But it started off with SRB2JTE videos, which I downloaded then I had no clue about why it wouldn't get started...heh. Anyway. That was that.

IIRC, I saw an SRB2 group in Roblox and then asked what it was. Then, SpeedyLizzard14 told me, and here I am now.

I was browsing youtube for Sonic videos for no apparent reason and I found a how to add WAD files video and I searched "Sonic Robo Blast 2" and here I am.

MetalKirby4's videos. He's a lper of super mario world romhacks but he recently uploaded some videos of srb2 hns which got me interested.

Many years ago, (around 1.09) I was browsing a Sonic Fansite and in the fangames section I saw "Sonic Robo Blast 2" It was the only 3D one, so I went to the website, Downloaded it, and WOW.

At first I was pissed when I found out there were only 3 zones, but when Sonic at the end of the game mentioned an Addon section of the website, I had to check it out. I had fun with TONS of maps. A month later I had about 75+ wads in my SRB2 folder.

It wasn't until about a year ago that I learned how to map properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back