How 'bout this beautiful weather, East Coast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, the past couple of days on the east coast have been just stellar. Sunny and about 70 degrees. Doesn't get much better than that.

Shadow fox said:
You know what elas is wierd... how a flue is spereding in virgina!!!
i got it!!!! :twisted:

English isn't your first language, is it?

Either that, or the quality of English teachers in the US has really been on the decline.

Nah, it's just the internet language, get used to it because you are gonna see alot of it.

Shaflugi said:
Nah, it's just the internet language, get used to it because you are gonna see alot of it.

I've been seeing it for two years, and I can't even figure out what he meant by a "flue is spereding in virgina."

It means "The flu is spreading in virginia" Y'know, the Flu? that one sickness, and Virginia, that state thing?

Shaflugi said:
It means "The flu is spreading in virginia" Y'know, the Flu? that one sickness, and Virginia, that state thing?

...of course. Why didn't I see that? *smacks head*

My girlfriend thought she had the flu today. Turns out it was nothing more than a simple URINARY TRACT INFECTION. Ugh. I hope I never get one of those, even if I means I have to eat disgusting yogurt.

lol. I've never had, "a urinary tract infection" but I know it hurts.....Ya know, from the name?! lol

Edit: I still don't understand these two people: MonDoCool and Shadow Fox. They're rusty on their English so I haven't understood anything they've said so far. Heh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back