• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

History Reimagined (Formly Reimagined Srb2)

endlessonic

Just here kickin'
This what happens when a random person wants to make a sonic games but is too lazy to make new ideas for stages
srb20078.png
srb20080.png
srb20076.png

Demo 2 is right now waiting for approvement
And we will nodify you when its approved and ready to play

- Added GFZ Act 2-3

- Minor Changes to GFZ Act 1

***BIG Announcement***

After a LONG Talk between Us Devs ( Me and M1STQ )
The project will be no longer remaking only the beta.
The project Form Now on will be remaking all levels In SRB2's History.
Canceled Levels and Ideas Included. Giving everything a modern SRB2 2.2 Take. Plus remaking all secret levels.
So the project will be renamed to SRB2 History Reimagined.

***MB Wip page thing..***
Also I saw that something is common in other threads where stranges ask if they can enter the project and help us.
So our answer here will always remain the same. NO.
This is a thread for showcasing the projects development and how its going. For now we are working on other zones.

M1STQ Told Me to show this picture of his WIP AGZ.
( according to M1STQ This is a WIP Down to its core. And still is a subject to change )
Post automatically merged:

- Added GFZ Act 2

Attachments

• AGZ_at_2024.02.26_16-11-58.948_R2700.jpg
    AGZ_at_2024.02.26_16-11-58.948_R2700.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 154
  • srb20089.png
    srb20089.png
    253.7 KB · Views: 119
  • srb20088.png
    srb20088.png
    263.9 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Note form me. Everything in this mod IS a subject to change. We will go to Everything and remake from scratch if needed.

Dark city teaser
yes it is being completely remade from the last post

Attachments

• srb20254.gif
    srb20254.gif
    13.5 MB · Views: 166
This what happens when a random person wants to make a sonic games but is too lazy to make new ideas for stagesView attachment 110819View attachment 110818View attachment 110817
Is the first image Blue Mountain or Rocky Mountain? Is the second one Dark City?

Dark city teaser
yes it is being completely remade from the last post
You guys are excellent mappers. Give you some time, have more experience, and you can make epic levels.
(At least, as a beginner, this is very good.)

Last edited:
Is the first image Blue Mountain or Rocky Mountain? Is the second one Dark City?
The first image is rocky mountain zone the second one is deep sea and the third one is the old dark city

You guys are excellent mappers. Give you some time, have more experience, and you can make epic levels.
(At least, as a beginner, this is very good.)
Thanks

Demo 2 is now patched so no stuff like act 2 not being there is not an issue now

Hes coming....a little slowly tho

Attachments

• srb20256.gif
    srb20256.gif
    8.7 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
reminds me of drowned downtown from srb2 tortured planet.
understandable. tho due to how dark city is. we may not use this as the final dark city. right now we are experimenting with what we find fits. for me I find it lacking in everyway. and I may even scrap it and work on a new one based on the 2.0 unfinished Dev Build of dark city
also working on remaking the theme for it.

we mainly use indev 2.2 music but some of the zones and levels ( mainly canceled zones and old ones ) don't have indev tracks for them. this is where I come in and make remakes of the tracks and to try to make them sound like the indev tracks. I kinda suck and I'm not that good at it

here is a sample of my unfinished attempt

now I know I suck and this whole track in unfinished and speaking of BMZ I would be the one to remake all of it. and this may sound weird and qustionable but it would become a full zone with 2 more custom levels. and yes its now not a second act for RVZ for history reasons

ALSO I DONT ALLOW THE USAGE OF THE TRACKS I MAKE BEFORE THE MOD'S RELEASE UNDERSTAND THAT

and yes....

we mainly use indev 2.2 music but some of the zones and levels ( mainly canceled zones and old ones ) don't have indev tracks for them. this is where I come in and make remakes of the tracks and to try to make them sound like the indev tracks. I kinda suck and I'm not that good at it

this means I may have to remake a lot of tracks. like the SRB2XMAS and SRB2WEENS tracks, as well as canceled tracks. this is goin to be hard indeed

and finally this track is a wip down to its core and may take more time to cook

Attachments

• BMZTESTNUM06.wav.mp3
    2.7 MB
Last edited:
damn what soundfont/plugins did you use for that amazing BMZ remix
well understanding that I may change it TOO MUCH I challanged myself to not use VST nor plugins to keep the feel of the original while adding onto it. so this all has been done with the presets the program I use provide plus some of my own edits to those presets and some that I made by myself. and some wind sounds online edited with audacity to fit

i can’t wait to see srb2xmas’ springin’ around
the music actuality slaps
hope I remake that nicely when we get to it. but keep in mind all xmas levels will be combined into 1 massive level we named Snow Festival Zone. same for SRB2WEENs where in that case we are goin to make a stage called Fright Height Zone. so I dont really know which track Am I goin to remake.. I may use that one Xmas NiGHTs level's music. tho I really don't know they ALL slaps

btw we forgot to mention. that any challange stage. or anything related to the OLDC will not be remaked. we have to draw the line somewhere

we are also planing to remake emerald coast and speed highway tho they may not be secret stages anymore. and will for the most part become bonus levels because it wouldnt make sense. like the case with emerald coast is the fact that you are in a snow mountain in winter of xmas then just by goin to the secret stage its suddenly summer and your are at the beach. same thing for speed highway. you are in a cave full of water then suddenly you are in a city so big to the point where its ridiculous.

sure I can infact kinda get the ruin to city idea but it kinda ruins the zone line up

come to think of it... I should really focus on thing at a time. some levels that I'm making may not even be completed if I don't focus like my AGZ

srb20091.png

we are also planing to remake emerald coast and speed highway tho they may not be secret stages anymore. and will for the most part become bonus levels because it wouldnt make sense. like the case with emerald coast is the fact that you are in a snow mountain in winter of xmas then just by goin to the secret stage its suddenly summer and your are at the beach. same thing for speed highway. you are in a cave full of water then suddenly you are in a city so big to the point where its ridiculous.
my second reason for why I'm not making them secret stages anymore is the fact that if they were secret stages. where are you going to put them while still making the stage look good... face it. its going to ruin the stage in some way or another

Last edited:
then which program did you use
LMMS

its really good trust me... I'm also trying to remaking the theme for Arial Garden Zone. tho this is no where near complete.
( also I know I'm showing So much content and talking a lot but I love to keep you guys updated with the project. exelotour (endlesssonic) doesn't do that often. plus I want to keep this page alive so there is that )

again don't you dare use my unfinished work. (lol)

( ngl not only is this track short but it also hurts the ear sry about that )

Attachments

• AGZTESTNUM07.mp3
    638.9 KB
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back