Heil Hilter!

What do you think of our new ways?

• It's the greatest thing ever! I love our leader!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Our leader is great! I agree!

• How could there possibly be anything wrong? Smiles abroad!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, lemme break it down for you then.
OpenGL = Render mode for SRB2.
Not supported = OpenGL is rather buggy. So SSNTails has stated that he will not be accepting OpenGL-related bug reports. E.G. It is not supported.
KTHXBAI = Random internet lingo to add humor.

metalsonic5555 said:
Also, All Heil Shadow! :3
That song sucked.

I should probably elaborate... I guess it was the lyrics, or the cringeworthy premise of a song seriously praising Shadow, who, by this point, has gone from "cool" to "laughing stock". Something like that.

NAB2-Spielah said:
Ok, lemme break it down for you then.
OpenGL = Render mode for SRB2.
Not supported = OpenGL is rather buggy. So SSNTails has stated that he will not be accepting OpenGL-related bug reports. E.G. It is not supported.
KTHXBAI = Random internet lingo to add humor.
SRB2 meme + DBP art + ???? = PROFIT!!

FuriousFox said:
While this is just a joke, I'd like to make sure everyone remembers that the real rules still apply, and that we will still be enforcing them. I'm not against fun or anything, but we need to make sure things don't get out of hand over the course of the day.
I honestly can't see any trouble in goofing off for the whole day, as long as it's restricted to this topic.

That being said, heil Hitler, german banter, etc etc.

SS Hog said:
metalsonic5555 said:
Also, All Heil Shadow! :3
That song sucked.

I should probably elaborate... I guess it was the lyrics, or the cringeworthy premise of a song seriously praising Shadow, who, by this point, has gone from "cool" to "laughing stock". Something like that.
Of course the song sucked.
The thing is a joke I made with my avatar. Somewhat of a play on words with the lyrics. I figured the avatar makes no sense with out it.

Well, that's pretty much what I meant. As long as things don't get out of hand and start infecting the entire forum, it's fine. If things stay contained here, it should be fine.

......Heute zeugte ich ein schreckliches sogar Spiel heraus befor emy Augen. Bush wurde Präsidenten der Vereinigten Staaten… während eines dritten Mal… gewählt! Schnell wachte ich von meinem Alptraum, nur auf, um einen Fische corspe und eines Pferds Kopf am Fuß meines Betts zu finden. Gehen zu schlafen!!

*hint* copy and paste this in Google's language translator. ^.^

Gehen zu schlafen!!!

FuriousFox said:
Well, that's pretty much what I meant. As long as things don't get out of hand and start infecting the entire forum, it's fine. If things stay contained here, it should be fine.
FF, posts here are so fast that you NEED to use the quote button. NEED.

Ritz said:
MAN THE OVENS COMRADES, FOR TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL
spartapv4.png

I have tons of SRB2 related Nazi stuff.
Have some.
CopyofPLAYA1-1.png

Failed joke wad for the lose.
EGGMA1.jpg

Egghitler.
And for the hell of it.
FFNazi.png

I really hate how it came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back