Heil Hilter!

What do you think of our new ways?

• It's the greatest thing ever! I love our leader!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Our leader is great! I agree!

• How could there possibly be anything wrong? Smiles abroad!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bouncey said:
Now lets sing Hittlers Favourite song..

(Note: I don't mean any offenisve to jews)

Content removed. We do not need such profiling on this board. -FB

(Guess what song that is taken off of)

*offended anyways*
OMG! Now they know what I am! *flys up into sky* With my super sonic light speed the admins won't get me! Or will they...

Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow! Overthrow!

Just what he hell is happening?! :eek: Is this an April Fool's joke, because I really don't find it funny. Nazis are horrible and should NEVER be hailed or worshiped. :evil:

FuriousFox said:
Since alot of you don't seem to get it, I guess I'm left with no choice but to explain why we did this.

Surely most of you who have been in the community for at least a short while have heard someone else refer to one of the mods or admins as being a nazi; because we supposedly ban them from the master server, lock their topics, and kick them out of #srb2fun "for no reason". Well, we just decided to show you guys what things would be like if we really were nazis. It's just a joke; it's not meant to be offensive, it's not meant to refer to the holocaust or any of the other really bad things that happened during that time period. It's just meant to be a reference to how you guys are constantly viewing us as over-oppressive nazi dictators who control your every action within the community. If the joke seriously offends you that much, then just take a short vacation from the forums; things will be back to normal in about 10 1/2 hours.

Spring-time for Hitler.

Producer_lsd_2.jpg

All heil the Spring time.

Oh, and the hitler too.

Joke's over, folks. You may go back to your homes, now.
Hope you enjoyed our April Fools joke!

Topic locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back