Have you already quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, but I don't play as often, I do host occasionally, but its becoming more and more rare.

Making maps and playing them with a friend is more fun anyway.

A lot of people quit SRB2, but stick around for the community (inb4 Kroze saying "what community?"). Mostly they stick around in #srb2fun.

Eh, I play every now and then. Mostly when I'm designing levels though.

I don't play SRB2 as much as I used to anymore, mainly because there's not many new and interesting things here anymore... I've got all the unlockables, completed Mystic Realm, and I'm not even as interested as I used to be in making my own SRB2 things anymore.

But when the May version comes out, I'll probably want to play SRB2 a bit more again to see the new features and complete it again.

I'm thinking of temporarily quitting. Getting bored with it all, netgames, wads... And I'm not kidding. I hang about in #srb2fun and here on the MB, but I really am starting to get bored of netgames...

I gradually stopped playing SRB2, but I've sort of gotten back into it, and that's excluding the contests I host. There's a lot of junk on the master server still, but there's always that one black sheep that goes against the non-competitive part of the community and hosts a classic game of CTF.

No, I just can't host unless my laptop is up and running (which it's not) And then because of a random computer problem, i need to redownload Hamachi.

Either until SRB2MayEdition is released or until Jazz's Dedicated Server War between Star Max Team and the RingSlingers (off MS so no rules broken) comes back online. Whatever comes first.

Torgo said:
(inb4 Kroze saying "what community?")

What community?

Yeah, I've pretty much quit SRB2, I never really play vanilla any more and I generally only touch anything else for testing purposes...

i still play but maybe that's because i'm new at this. guess i'll wait to see if it gets more or less boring.

Actually, I havent played Srb2 in a while, but when I do, I play srb2JTE. It seems to me that I've gotten better, what I'm really trying to do beat the number 1 player of the game, well two number 1's. Lxshadow and Sb, so I'm not mostly found in netgames. But if you do see me, that's a fake; qutting Srb2 really knocks down your skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back