Hard Mode has a secret level?Yes!(HardModeLevel.wad)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superusuario said:
supertails6255 said:
The level just takes me to some brown temple.When I walk I see a door with a spring then it closes.I don't know what to do now.
Go backwards to where the door opened and you'll go to the secret zone.
I beat this level with repeated thokking...A guide to beat the secret level!

by Dark_Dante
At the very beginning keep thokking until you get to the corner then spindash and right before you crash (or fall whichever comes first) thok but stop in the middle to fall on the springs then turn with the mouse and take it slowly until you get to the red springs. From here on out you can accel with repeated thokking and spindashing until you get to eggman. If you are playing in single player, type
Code:
GOD
in the console. If you are playing in multiplayer, type
Code:
STARTRINGS 999
Either way this level isn't hard to beat...

I still love the music though. Tunes 145 if I'm not mistaken?

supertails6255 said:
Superusuario said:
supertails6255 said:
The level just takes me to some brown temple.When I walk I see a door with a spring then it closes.I don't know what to do now.
Go backwards to where the door opened and you'll go to the secret zone.

but It closed!
1:Go to the door in hard mode.
2:The principal way will close but another door will open(Behing where you begun)
3:Walk trough there and you'll go to the secret zone now.
SparkTheHedgehog said:
Thanks...You ruined it >_>

....Ok, there's only 1 way I can say about this.

First of all, the Temple level is not even a level. All in there was a floor completely linear, and bland, with a end sign, with a door which shuts you in, and go to the back. Hurrah, finished (sarcasm)

Now for the level.

This..hard? this is nothing. The springs and the pits, fake floors however were very cheap for easy deaths, although it was easy to get across. Also why have you placed a 1up in a death pit?

Seriously, if you say well I know it's not good, and score less than 5, why the heck did you release it in the first place? You really need to start learning, and concentrating more on your level designing before it can reach to any potential. Have you seen the offical maps to help you at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back