Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sonow Hakura said:
How does it look exactly the same? Have you even played it?
Note that he said look- he wouldn't have to play the game to see what's already been shown in screenshots and previews.

And in that respect, I agree; it looks exactly the same as it's previous incarnations. The original XBox could've easily handled most of what we've seen the game. The platform switch was almost entirely unjustified, they just needed a killer app to push the 360 (And it's been in dire need of one, aside from GoW, which didn't phase me at all).

You might wanna check the videos that you watched of Halo 3 again. I know he said look, the only thing that looks the same is Master Chief, and heck, even he has been edited from the previous two games.

Halo 3 is ok. My cousin was one of the Halo 3 testers. He loved talking about it. I found it funny when he told me that get got sniped outta the sky when he took the man cannon. :lol:

Anyone tried the beta custom game glitch (*cough*).

'tis fun with half gravity and 3x player speed, mixed with the spartan laser, it's actually a useless weapon when trying to hit someone that can run at 3x the speed of a normal player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back