Halo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I just played a multiplayer beta of this and I have one thing to say...... THIS IS AWESOME! Its amazing how much they improved it from Halo 2. They graphics, physics, weapons are all great. Is there anyone else here who has played the multiplayer beta yet? If you have send me your gamertag and I'll try to play with you later.

Erm, what? It's not out till the 16th...

The only person I know who has his hands on a copy is Kroze, and that's because he has connections in high places...
Hell, not only does he have multiplayer, he's played single as well...

A Multiplayer beta was released already. You had to do like 3 things to get it, you also had to buy a copy of Crackdown. It was a long, hard process. But I would say it was worth it. But yes, the public beta isn't released till the 16th.

Halo: The second most overrated game series ever made. (First being WoW of course)

Yeah, the graphics are pretty, but there's alot more to a game than that.
I'm not gonna sit here and say "Halo suxorz lol" Because it dosen't. It's an alright game, but nothing more. I could probably do a google search for "freeware first person shooter" and find something better with a bit of work. It's simply not as good as everyone says it is.

Yeah, that's my opinion. So sue me.

Have you played DooM, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Half-Life, Goldeneye, Battlefield, Tribes, or Wolfenstein online? That's what makes those games so great, multiplayer. Honestly, the only real thing Halo has going for it is that it popularized online multiplayer on consoles. Other than that, it's just average. You can have the same amount of multiplayer fun with just about any other FPS game.

I know that, I said thats what makes Halo so great. And yes that is my opinion that Halo is one of the best FPS ever, don't like it? Too bad.
And Ashura, my gamertag is MightyOmega1986, and Mightydogteam.

FoxBlitzz said:
Have you played DooM, Unreal Tournament, Quake, Half-Life, Goldeneye, Battlefield, Tribes, or Wolfenstein online? That's what makes those games so great, multiplayer. Honestly, the only real thing Halo has going for it is that it popularized online multiplayer on consoles. Other than that, it's just average. You can have the same amount of multiplayer fun with just about any other FPS game.
Halo did not popularize online console-based multiplayer; that would be SEGA's job. Not to mention Halo 1 didn't even include any form of online multiplayer to begin with, so... :X

Yes, Halo 1 did have online multiplayer. Haven't you played the one for the computer? That has multiplayer does it not? But to me Halo 2 was still one of the best FPS games I've played.

Sonow Hakura said:
Yes, Halo 1 did have online multiplayer. Haven't you played the one for the computer? That has multiplayer does it not? But to me Halo 2 was still one of the best FPS games I've played.
Halo 1 for the Xbox did not have online multiplayer, and the PC version came years later. This is what I speak of.

Draykon, who says WoW is overrated? Someone whom I assume hates it only for the monthly fee? I don't believe that is a sturdy base for your statement ;D

Also, I'm expecting Halo 3 to not surpass Gears of War, unless they can do the deployable items correctly. However, regardless if the multiplayer will suck, the single player campaign is always great in Halo, even for those cheap shots you get when you get to a checkpoint and someone had just launched off a missle at you seconds before.

I've never played WoW so I can't join in that debate.... But I think Halo 3 and GOW will be pretty even. But I still go with Halo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back