Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bigboi

I'll give you a hint..... It starts with Sonic and ends with Championship. A nearby pizza place has it. It is a pretty cool game.

They're not making it again, I just know a place that has it, is all. Sorry.

Heh, I played it 2 times. I played as Knuckles and got my butt whooped, then I took some lil kid's quarter and beat the entire thing with... What's that guy's name? The one in the ice level... I whooped Eggman and Mecha Sonic and all that, only for the poor little kid to ask "Where do the tickets come out?..." :|

Wow, you guys are lucky! Where is this pizza place, BigBoi? Oh, and the guy your talking about is Bark the polarbear, JTE.

I played Sonic champions in a fude rukers.... a burger junt :mrgreen:
in atlanta. But I will play my butt off in some Sonic Battle.

Ooo! I like that place! They have 2 lb. burgers and stuff! :lol: Yes, I did mean Bark the polar bear, though I have no clue how I managed to win... I mean, it was only the second time I played. :roll: It was at a Chucky Cheese's or something and when we came back later it was gone and I never saw one again. Just like this weird little holographic Street Fighter-type game I saw once...

i've heard there are different revisions for that arcade game. :? every one only has revision A... :(

Ritz, it is a local Pizza shop in PA, called Patriots Pizza. Sorry if I bumped.

..................um, you didn't bump. :lol: the last post was by me and it was only about an hour ago. :mrgreen:

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!: um, about three hours.... :wink:

No Zash, we're talking about Sonic Championship, not SegaSonic the Hedgehog.

Interesting enough, a new version of nebula came out recently that emulates the game quite well from what I've heard.

REALLY?!?!??!?!!?!!!!!! jackpot :mrgreen: jackpot :mrgreen: jackpot$$$$$ :mrgreen: um, oops. i was talking about SegaSonic The Hedgehog... X_x Sonic Championship has a second version though... :wink:

I like all the art on it :) I don't remember very well, but I think it had some good Knuckles shots on it. It also had all this special move stuff, like any good fighting game, but I didn't learn it. Instead, I just hit random buttons aimed at the opponent and somehow learned the combos and stuff myself. Clap that hedgehog! Clap it! :lol: Crazy fun stuff... It's just too bad they made Knuckles so freakin WEAK... I mean, even Amy can kick his butt! :roll:

FMSonic said:
No Zash, we're talking about Sonic Championship, not SegaSonic the Hedgehog.

Interesting enough, a new version of nebula came out recently that emulates the game quite well from what I've heard.

I've heard that the controls sorta screw up after level 2, making it impossible to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back