• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bigboi said:
I'll give you a hint..... It starts with Sonic and ends with Championship. A nearby pizza place has it. It is a pretty cool game.

Impressive, but come back after you find that Simpsons side-scrolling beat-em-up arcade game.

That game was "tight", as the kids say.

Walan said:
Impressive, but come back after you find that Simpsons side-scrolling beat-em-up arcade game.

Yeah, I've seen tons of those. I dun like it. :roll: I like multiplayer coop arcade games, though... Those, and racing. I have a list of "cheat codes" for some arcade games, some weird stuff like push the pedal 2 times and then shoot at the screen and you play as the evil doctor... and stuff. Fun. :lol:

Walan said:
bigboi said:
I'll give you a hint..... It starts with Sonic and ends with Championship. A nearby pizza place has it. It is a pretty cool game.

The Bradlees (I think I spelled that wrong) had that game for years. But then... It drifted into the bay, and then the fog rolled in, and 'ole Bradlees was never seen again... I managed to get up to the level where your character is knocked unconscious, and you go into that dream world that resembles the Springfield Elementary school. Those floating instruments kicked my @$$.

That game is SOOOOOOO fun! I beat it with just my brother, TWICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back