Grim's OVA Sonic Model

Grim's OVA Sonic Model 1.0

GrimmestCreaper submitted a new resource:

Grim's OVA Sonic Model - Now you too can wallrun... in 3-D!

Two months ago or so, I was curious why OVA Sonic didn't have a model uploaded to the MB, so after lots of editing and learning Blender, here he is fully released!

This model started off as the Sonic Jam/Saturn 3D Blast Model but heavily edited and reworked into something almost completely different now. Everything aside from the base model is custom done, from the textures (with a template, more details in credits), the rig, poses, the whole enchilada.

Hopefully I feel like doing more in...

Read more about this resource...

Finally a ova sonic model
Post automatically merged:

Also do you have plan on making model for other character?
Not sure just yet, if I had to choose something, maybe editing the 3D Blast Tails and Knuckles models to match Sonic's OVA-inspired style would be next, but I'm currently working on a personal modeling project for practice, more or less. Not gonna ruin the fun of making SRB2 models by pushing a bunch out constantly.

Hey, I wanna download this and I did, and put in downloads then models, it did nothing a went to is and it had a big "?" Im stumped, can anyone help?

Hey, I wanna download this and I did, and put in downloads then models, it did nothing a went to is and it had a big "?" Im stumped, can anyone help?
did you extract the downloaded file, then put the GRIM folder inside it into the models folder?

Back