• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Green Hill Remake & Marble Zone Remake

I compared different styles, including classic ones, I had the idea to make a patch that changes the design to classic for an amateur, but I will try to stick to the golden mean. As for physics, the choice is between high jumps and running on ceilings, I don't want to choose, I'll try to come up with something
That would be cool! Not many levels I’ve seen have incorporated running on ceilings as a gimmick!

Last edited:
Trying to redraw the skybox with more details. I hope not in vain, because I don’t know how things will be with optimization.
2023-08-09_20-10-45.png

does the loop have halfpies
Post automatically merged:

Halfpipes*

You could use something that flips the gravity at a cirtain points so you can go around the loop while rolling

If you can send me the test map In a private convo,I can show you what I mean

Like,when the player reaches the first halfpipe of the loop,the gravity flips,and it changes the run/roll speed,then when you get to the third half pipe,it flips again.

You coupd also add walls to it,so the player doesnt fall off

Last edited:
does the loop have halfpies

Halfpipes*

You could use something that flips the gravity at a cirtain points so you can go around the loop while rolling

If you can send me the test map In a private convo,I can show you what I mean

Like,when the player reaches the first halfpipe of the loop,the gravity flips,and it changes the run/roll speed,then when you get to the third half pipe,it flips again.

You coupd also add walls to it,so the player doesnt fall off
That's what you came up with with Half pipe, especially with gravity, I thought to wait for someone to come up with an add-on that allows you to run in circles, I saw that it's in development and it's somehow easier to use, it's not easy to make tackles. That's why I'm currently doing skybox and palette.(I overdid it with paints)

There is an addon that is being made that should help with that,I dont know when it will be made though...

Here is the link

Я решил перерисовать скайбокс, чтобы он выглядел как оригинал, на данный момент осталось перерисовать горы и облака
2023-09-07_14-15-49.png

Last edited:
I decided to redraw the tile, this is not the end result, I want to. How do you like it?
srb20105.png

srb20090.png

Last edited:
I've lost the inspiration to keep making the map,
but I'll probably come back to it someday.

Maybe when I get out of my melancholy

I wanted to change the textures of the first level of the game and that's what happened

Стиль Jazz Jackrabbit 2
srb20007.png

srb20006.png

srb20005.png
srb20004.png
srb20002.png

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back