• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Ghost Realm Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chao Reaper

New Screenshots!

Uh Oh looks like King Boom Boo spotted Ghost!

King Boom Boo being attacked by Ghost Sonic

UPDATE! New Knux And Tails Ghost Sprites!

Heres the current screenshots i have got of GhostRealm
its basically just the char and the ghost enemies it shows.

EDIT: This has lead me to find a bug

Playing as Ghost the main character.

If you look closely, you'll see an enemy Thats the Evil Ghosts. Their Entities that take no form other then the faded ghost form.

Thats the bug, heh, i'm fixing it currently right now.

If I'm right life icons should be 31x31 (or 32x32 I can't remember). That is if you want them the size of the life icons in the game.

Connor said:
You seem to like halloween and anything to do with it..........hahahahahahahahahahahaha LOL

Yes..i do like Halloween alot.

Anyway

UPDATE: Made it so when you destroy an enemy they do not spawn animals, instead the ghosts just merely disappear.

Now we need a darker sort of wavy (intence heat style wavy air?) style of the levels now to go with them!

Make all ghosts light sources!

Thanks, i'm working on changing the boss from Eggman to look like
Sonic Adventure Battle DX 2 Boss..

King Boom Boom (The Giant Ghost)

I know i might have spelled it wrong.

Heres whats done.

Connor said:
That would be awesome. But why not get real in game photos of it and work off them?

Agreed.
No Offense Chao Reaper, but that doesn't look anything like the King Boom Boo from the Sonic Adventure 2 or on a episode on Sonic X.

Chao Reaper said:
Thanks, i'm working on changing the boss from Eggman to look like
Sonic Adventure Battle DX 2 Boss..

King Boom Boom (The Giant Ghost)

I know i might have spelled it wrong.

Heres whats done.

I want it to sort of look like. But if what you really want is the actual King Boom Boo, i will...

kbooboo.png

*bang*

The eyes on that sprite sheet aren't accurate...

Sounds like an interesting wad, I'll check it out when it's done.

Awesome, thanks for the sprites i'll begin editting as soon as possible (Right now) =D

King Boom Boo

The New King Boom Boo Sprites that i'll be using in the MOD for replacing the first eggman, instead of missiles he will throw blue fireballs, and will crush you, when you get him down to low life, every time hes attacked he will go into the shadow form for a few seconds which is basically his invincibility time (Aka Flashy time for sonic and co.)

Updated Boss. It Is very hard to beat, atleast 20 hits. And when he gets hit 10 times he begins to ram you, and his speed is about 50 (Very Overpowered)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back