games that shouldve been an anime and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Autosaver said:

It was originally a set of 2 30 minute episodes.. It got pasted together as one whole 60 minute 'movie' here in the States in 1999, I believe.

Also, isn't anime considered Asain cartoon? Thats why Avatar isn't considered one?

Because Avatar is American.

And bringing that up, are you sure Halo is being made by out of America? (American franchises...)

Yes, Halo is an American franchise.

Autosaver said:
I meant, Halo "anime" wouldn't be considered an anime if its being made by americans. :p

If I've got my sources right, it's being produced by Microsoft, which is American, but the animation is being done by Japanese anime studios such as Bones, Toei and Production I.G (I hope I got that last one right).

i just got a good one! A legend of zelda game directed by those dudes that made those batman anime specials!

they should make a legend of zelda anime. with the animation done by those dude who did the 6-part batman gotham knight special.

verifiaman said:
they should make a legend of zelda anime. with the animation done by those dude who did the 6-part batman gotham knight special.

Why? And I thought the 6 part thing was horrible. As each of them had a huge difference in Art Style.

ok you got me there, but a legend of zelda anime would still be good. and not that wind waker animation, its creepy.

I just thought of a few! Earthbound, Mario bros, a series, oh and metroid! or mech warrior!

Autosaver said:
There is already a Mario Bros series.

But.... Not sure if you consider it anime. XD
Actually there was a Mario anime Movie I believe.... It had this plot where Mario was this guy in Brooklynn playing video games and he went into the tv, I believe....

God.... It was stupid.

i was talking about zero and zx in general. take a look at the links i posted on the 1st page. if they put THAT into an anime...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back