games that shouldve been an anime and vice versa

Status
Not open for further replies.

verifiaman

The master of verification.
this is probaby going to be locked but:
have you ever played a game , an english or japanese import that was absolutely dreadful in terms of gameplay, but had a good story and anime cutscenes? have you ver though: "Hmm this should've been an anime, or the reverse. have you ever seen an game or anime that should've been the other? or one that would been better as the other?

Would have helped if you posted some examples yourself.

Anyway, I'm sure I'm going to see about 50 MGS suggestions, despite its storyline being batshit insane.

Trauma Center would make a great anime, it has the 2nd greatest storyline I've seen, to turn the operations into an anime, they would simply have to make it have great effects, camera angles and that stuff, also, I would die for seeing a Silent Hill anime, but I doubt Konami would allow it.

^Its called, Sonic the movie...

Also making it in a game would be horrible. The stages are better in a game way. Imagine Sonic just zooming through in the "anime" where it would be much better going through all the corkscrews, loops, SS's, springs, racing metal sonic. ETC

Edit:I totally made my post in a different view. I meant to say making it into a movie..but oh well. XD

yeah but they had better ideas in the 1990s that would have been considered fresh and new back than. also mecha robotnik would have been awesome in an official game. and im not talking about the eggscalibur

Actually it was originally the Sonic OVA. Also:
What?

Also, isn't anime considered Asain cartoon? Thats why Avatar isn't considered one?

And bringing that up, are you sure Halo is being made by out of America? (American franchises...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back