For some strange reason....

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's something you use so you won't get lost in your keyboard. No, wait.

What I meant was "keyboard layout".

If you didn't know, different countries have different keys in different locations in different keyboards. For instance, ~ normally opens the console. However, my portuguese keyboard has \ in it's place. Therefore I must press \ to access the console. All fine and dandy. However, this applies to chat too. If I wanna print out - I have to press ' and so on. Which is not appealing to the target market.

Now that I've gotten some sleep, I'll answer you. It all started with me bathing. Ritz and Spazzo said it was HOT because I was nekkid. Then, we played in Aerial Garden. When we got to Prismatic Angel, Spazzo and I made out, and after beating Mystic Realm, Ritz wanted a rematch of AGZ2, so we warped. I thoked early on, so early the game confailed me. And on top of that, maxplayers was set to 1 in ST218's server, so I couldn't rejoin. So when the server finally shutdown, I MSNed Spazzo, and went through the profiles searching for MSN buddies. I found Ritz, and we started screwing around, while Spazzo was brain-freezing due to the ice-cream he was eating. Meanwhile Ritz and I shared emoticon paintings, "NO U" pictures, Cactus fonts and "Nude Sonic & Knickers" hoaxes. Which were HOT. I ended up logging the whole thing as it went on for a hour and a half, and went to bed.

hirohero said:
I don't know if this forum is still active or not,but when i play srb2,my keyboard doesn't work.at all.can anyone help me?thanks.

Try using the -nodinput parameter. That will fall back to the windows keyboard message interface (the same thing you're using to type here now).

Neo Chaotikal said:
Now that I've gotten some sleep, I'll answer you. It all started with me bathing. Ritz and Spazzo said it was HOT because I was nekkid. Then, we played in Aerial Garden. When we got to Prismatic Angel, Spazzo and I made out, and after beating Mystic Realm, Ritz wanted a rematch of AGZ2, so we warped. I thoked early on, so early the game confailed me. And on top of that, maxplayers was set to 1 in ST218's server, so I couldn't rejoin. So when the server finally shutdown, I MSNed Spazzo, and went through the profiles searching for MSN buddies. I found Ritz, and we started screwing around, while Spazzo was brain-freezing due to the ice-cream he was eating. Meanwhile Ritz and I shared emoticon paintings, "NO U" pictures, Cactus fonts and "Nude Sonic & Knickers" hoaxes. Which were HOT. I ended up logging the whole thing as it went on for a hour and a half, and went to bed.

:mrgreen:
You forgot about the hot buzz/crawla action that was going on with Ritz!
That, was also very hawt.
My god, them buzzes wouldnt leave Ritz :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back