Flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.
What server do you guys play in? I play in server Mia. PM me if you want to know my my name in Flyff. I'm a level 20 assist(at the time of this post). You can find me in many places.

Well i play Flyff but I haven't played it since and I made a new account that is on level 8,but my other one is on level 15 so if you need help

Flyff made my ears bleed when i was playing it for 30 minutes. And it's one of those "YOU MESS UP YOU RESTART YOUR CHARACTER SILLY BOY".

I'm a lvl 30 mage in FlyFF. But since my computer crash episode, I'm not sure when its okay for me to re-download it yet.

anybody on the lawolf server?

edit: anybody seen these flyffers? : petfeed gamma, petfeed beta, and petfeed alfa. they claim the be 1 being in 3 bodies and do strange things. they claim all of humanity will -> soon <- fall into an eternal sleep(death?) (i think thay are trying to make a good joke) also they are annoying.

edit again: im looking for the names listed above, i found them in the lawolf sever one time and never saw them again. i need to give them a peace of my mind, or at least ask why they pranked me. be warned do not talk to them they only try to fool you, and also an evil darkrai would put you to sleep and trap you in a nightmare, not prank you.

time gear said:
anybody on the lawolf server?

edit: anybody seen these flyffers? : petfeed gamma, petfeed beta, and petfeed alfa. they claim the be 1 being in 3 bodies and do strange things. they claim all of humanity will -> soon <- fall into an eternal sleep(death?) (i think thay are trying to make a good joke) also they are annoying.

That's something an evil Darkrai would do.

sonic260, i was just warning people. you dont need to make fun of the pic!

edit: also did i mention that those petfeed triplets can speak pretty much any language? if you see them ask, and then kill them *shot*

time gear said:
sonic260, i was just warning people. you dont need to make fun of the pic!

edit: also did i mention that those petfeed triplets can speak pretty much any language? if you see them ask, and then kill them *shot*

I wasn't making fun of the pic, I was referring to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness

I would but Flyff won't let me past the Patch, I keep getting an

Code:
ERROR: A file was missing
CODE: 0 RESULT: 4

just another warning: the petfeed triplets (as i call them) are very smart and use it to scare the heck out of people, lets see what i know about them, they can speak almost any language, they claim that "your kind" as they told me will soon fall into eternal sleep, they say this when you ask who they are: "i am three but we are one" as in one person in three body's, they say "perhaps" when you ask any if or can you questions, and finaly there names are: petfeed gamma, petfeed alfa, and petfeed beta, be carefull around them. there idea of a joke leaves people scared to look out there window (ok i admit it).

Do you think that this is a flyff version of a missing texture?
flyff00000.jpg

wow, level 32! thats one level lower than me, but im not much in to the exp. but still, cool! ( i know that thats not what the screenshot is to show) about texture, the water has a glitch in a puddle neer flarin, and the spinny thing in the middle of thoes floating boat things isnt solid, flyff still isnt perfect. its still getting lost of update's in texture (like trees recently)

time gear said:
wow, level 32! thats one level lower than me, but im not much in to the exp. but still, cool! ( i know that thats not what the screenshot is to show) about texture, the water has a glitch in a puddle neer flarin, and the spinny thing in the middle of thoes floating boat things isnt solid, flyff still isnt perfect. its still getting lost of update's in texture (like trees recently)
Well I'm lvl 33 (god thats alot of work) and thats not water

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back