Flyff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish hook

Surly there are Flyffers here?

If there are, TELL ME ASAP!!
I need an Assist to...assist me with killing NyangNyangs.

Anyway, lets talk Flyff!! ^_-

Yeah, I play Flyff, I used to play it constantly, but since all my freinds stopped playing I haven't had a reason to log on. But if you are willing to Pm me and tell me what server your on, and what your character name is, I'll be more than happy to party with you and get a character to level 15 to be an assist.

My mom plays FlyFF, but mainly because we can't afford WoW right now. I never had much interest in FlyFF.

ok by the videos i have watched it looks quite promising, the combat system looks good and the graphics are ok as well... it looks better than Runescape because the Runescape world is quite small but the flyff world looks gigantic
and also... flying! i would love to wake up to see myself flying. I may think of downloading this.

WOOO INVASION!!

A few days ago in Kern, 3 Clockworks, 3 Mushpoo...what ever they are and 100 lvl118s attacked along with a new lvl120 monster!
IT WAS MAAD!

Well, I tried to register but I kept getting errors. It aggravated me so I just decided not to play it. I have to many MMORPG's playing at the moment anyways. I don't want to start any others unless it's an outstanding one that everyone plays. Other than that, I'm good not to start any others. But from what I've heard it's pretty good. I may try again sometime but not at the moment.

Space Cowboy is run by the same guys who run the FlyFF servers, and it seems to be a hell of a lot more fun, but complicated.

I think flyff is mainly for fun, lvling and working in teams.
The other gPotato games are for gameplay and compleation.
Like Corum (?).

'cause don't forget, Chaos is always right! [/superspecialawesomesarcasm]

I have played FlyFF for one day now. It is alright so far, but I really haven't played enough to make a decent judgement (lvl 10 at time of posting).

I know i have posted here before but i just want to say my flyff character is kurime and I'm a level 15, pop on sometime and I'll be by the lawolfs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back