• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cory the Hedgehog said:
Read the rest of the topic! This is about Next-Gen characters.

Yes!. I know that but the only ''Next-Gen Character'' :roll: is sonic!.
Tell me, where you see another Next Gen character?

Sonimaniatic said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:

Character making like this takes time...I don't mean days, I mean months! Sonic was his origional plan from the start. He is finishing Sonic first and then will go to the others. Didn't you see the Shadow preview thing a few posts ago? And wasn't Hyper Metal Sonic X making a next-gen Silver a looong time ago? If he decides to finish it it'll save RGX the trouble.

I never get ya'll when you say my shadow look like ng-shadow? What does this ng-shadow look like.

Draykon said:
They mean that what with the being grossly incomplete, and being too tall for SRB2, it bears resemblance to NG-Sonic.

No... I mean because it looks like it would be the Next-Gen version of Shadow. It is tall, nicely designed and detailed, and looks like he does in Sonic Next-Gen.

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Sonimaniatic said:
Cory the Hedgehog said:

Character making like this takes time...I don't mean days, I mean months! Sonic was his origional plan from the start. He is finishing Sonic first and then will go to the others. Didn't you see the Shadow preview thing a few posts ago? And wasn't Hyper Metal Sonic X making a next-gen Silver a looong time ago? If he decides to finish it it'll save RGX the trouble.
Ok thanks :wink:

camo man said:
MBMB said:
Which page is the download link on?
The first page.

Its been gone for some time now. New upload plz! *horribly murderd*

*Ahem* Any ideas so far of releasing the full character? Remember to not make the sprites look like he's running extremely fast(as in the mach speed zone), since he can't do that in SRB2.

I assure you there is still progress going on, but very slowly, I've been working on several other projects lately (Resident Evil Sonic, Sonic Collab 2, requests 0_o) and its pretty hard to keep up, I started the walking animation, but it doesn't look quite right... I'm going to try to make it look less wierd.. screenshots coming soon...

Yay, that looks awsome, though, do you still need any sprites or stuff from me, or have you canned the project and gone with just the characters

light dasher said:
Yay, that looks awsome, though, do you still need any sprites or stuff from me, or have you canned the project and gone with just the characters

Even though I no longer help on the MOD, I'm still doing the characters..
If you want though you can still make additions to this and I gladly add it for you..

sasuketo uzuchihamaki said:
Um...the title says update, and you updated the first post. I redownloaded everything so... Where's the update? The wad isn't any different at all.

Oops here the update it was on the previous page..

RgxSuperSonic said:
Minor update, heres the new (front-view) running animation.
What do you guys think?

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56280097/

Sorry for linking to Deviantart... :|

Just some progress update, the wad hasn't been changed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back