• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, I find the tall Sonic to totally fit with the adult Sonic you play with. No resize for me. Keep it as it is. Whats so hard about using console to switch skins anyway?

So, RGX. Will we get a preview of shadow maybe? Didn't you say a few pages back that you were trying to start shadow or something like that?

sonicfreak94 said:
So, RGX. Will we get a preview of shadow maybe? Didn't you say a few pages back that you were trying to start shadow or something like that?

I only made a sample, nothing more. There was no reason to release.
Besides, I think I deleted it... :roll:

:D It will be so cool if you made a next gen shadow and sliver along with sonic! :D, also the next gen wad doesn't work in multiplayer? :? or is it a beta or something. ( i'm new to this)

p.s your levels and music are mint keep it up!

No it works, the sprites are just too big, use the console to change you're character in 2P.

RgxSuperSonic said:
sonicfreak94 said:

Aww :( ...

sonicfreak94 said:
No it works, the sprites are just too big, use the console to change you're character in 2P.

RgxSuperSonic said:
sonicfreak94 said:

Aww :( ...
But how do i do that to play as ng sonic i in co op?

Chao said:
this mod is kinda good

it would be better if u made silver and shadow and maybe mephiles lol

I'm kinda critical on these kinds of things, but if you want those, maybe you could help make them.

DarkKitsune said:
Chao said:
this mod is kinda good

it would be better if u made silver and shadow and maybe mephiles lol

I'm kinda critical on these kinds of things, but if you want those, maybe you could help make them.

2 problems there

1.im still stuck at making wads (its a lil confuseing for me)
2.im not a good drawer (on like paint and that)

I can´t Download the Mod! :( The Link doesn´t funktioning! :(
Can you upload it on an other site and post the new link, please? :(

Yes, it works! I tried it with Firefox this time! :oops: :lol: But on the page is no "Download" button! Only a file description! I registered for free, but again there is no Button! :(
On the site stands that I sould try it later or I should register to Sendspace Max! I don´t wanna register and pay for an account, only for ONE file! :(
Can anyone upload it to an other Server? (I tried it many times till now on sendspace, and I didn´t get the file! :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back