• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "Next generation" is now the current generation, so are you gonna call this wad project current-gen?

Zaktan said:
I'll Begin said:
The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Whatever I was just trying to prove it should be called current gen.
Ruined
Defaced
Fixed

Name or not, we have yet to see much progress. For one, I can't really even say I've seen many posts here from the actual mod team or not. If anything is going on, it is defidently behind the scenes.

This project started as a simple character wad, and worked its way up. The levels are nice, but not really needed. The only polished level in the beta is the Kingdom Valley, but if this project isn't dead, I probably stand corrected.

BlueZero4 said:
Zaktan said:
I'll Begin said:
The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Whatever I was just trying to prove it should be called current gen.
Ruined
Defaced
<Insert random coment here>
whatever.

BlueZero4 said:
Name or not, we have yet to see much progress. For one, I can't really even say I've seen many posts here from the actual mod team or not. If anything is going on, it is defidently behind the scenes.

This project started as a simple character wad, and worked its way up. The levels are nice, but not really needed. The only polished level in the beta is the Kingdom Valley, but if this project isn't dead, I probably stand corrected.

I thought kindom valley was very good i just have no idea how it was done.

I'm probably going to get warned for mini-modding but I have something to say to you Super Sonic Dude 112, do NOT copy someone else's avatar, you copied RgxSuperSonic's.

Re: This is sweet but i need a answer

SuperSonic Dude 112 said:
This wad is sweet but whenever i change characters it says sigment violation single handler can any1 tell me y

Yes I can tell you why, it's because it's not fully done and dusted yet and needs alot of work. It will work when this is finished.

So Yellow Blue Dude, you been workin' on this lately? Got any tiles done?
Don't upload them though. I just know somebody's gonna steal it.

I really like the second one. Good job..[/sarcsm]..I just wish the fifth one was a little brighter.

I think the mod should be big

1. There should be every level from next gen (alot) plus match and ctf levels
2. Every playable character from Nextgen (plus more characters in multiplayer)
3. Every Enemy from next gen
4. Every Boss
5. Textures, Music and Sounds from the game
6. Storylines for each character
7. Cutscenes!!!
8. Taunts
9. A better Soc that fixes super forms
10. Being able to play in Multiplayer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back