• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so ya guys know, Im part of the project too -_-. Im a texturer...er. So that means I have the Next Gen Private Beta! :P . MUHAHAHHAHA

Guys, guys! I have already made the song. No need to look it up. No worry, guys, you will all love it. After all, since I made a sms-music album, this is was just piece a cake! Say....I quess most of you guys want me to keep more of these kinda interviews with other projects?

Why make custom music when this is a next-gen mod? Use music from the next-gen game! Duh!(unless if the other music is unavalible...then I can see why..)

KingofFlames said:
Why make custom music when this is a next-gen mod? Use music from the next-gen game! Duh!(unless if the other music is unavalible...then I can see why..)

The music is next-gen music, but then edited.

ok, I have MP3s or midis(not sure) of stuff Sonic says in the demo and Elise. I also have music, and all of the souind effects.

Here is some new screenshots:

Before you ask:

1. I do know there is white spots surronding Sonic, that will be removed.
2. The running sprites above are only for the beta, the real running sprites will be done later.
3. The spinning sprites are nothing like Next-gen, they will be re-done completly.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Super Mystic Sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back