• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
RgxSuperSonic, you have to be one of the best artists here. You kick some serious ass, man.

Bigboi said:
RgxSuperSonic, you have to be one of the best artists here. You kick some serious ass, man.

Thats the best comment I ever had, thanks man. :mrgreen:

Oh! before I forget, me and SuperMysticSonic are working on a practice wad now so there might be some new in-game screensshots later.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Bigboi said:

Thats the best comment I ever had, thanks man. :mrgreen:

Oh! before I forget, me and SuperMysticSonic are working on a practice wad now so there might be some new in-game screensshots later.

Excellent...*evilcackle*
evil.gif

RgxSuperSonic said:
Oh! before I forget, me and Super-space-Mystic-space-Sonic are working on a practice wad now so there might be some new in-game screensshots later.

Its Super Mystic Sonic, not SuperMysticSonic. *shot*

Anyway, I've got good news and bad news. Lets start with the good news.

Good: I might wanna do some more then just the standing sprites. (I'm thinking of the side spring and the side running animations)

Bad: The practice wad that RgxSuperSonic refered to is not gonna be released to public.

GCFreak said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Bad: The practice wad that RgxSuperSonic refered to is not gonna be released to public.[/b]

Sorry Everyone. :wink:

That's low. Come on!

Well kinda, its not the beta, ill try to release a beta on Dec.9, its only a small little test to see how it would come out, even if it was released, it wouldnt be good, trust me.

RgxSuperSonic said:
GCFreak said:
RgxSuperSonic said:
Super mystic sonic said:
Bad: The practice wad that RgxSuperSonic refered to is not gonna be released to public.[/b]

That's low. Come on!

Well kinda, its not the beta, ill try to release a beta on Dec.9, its only a small little test to see how it would come out, even if it was released, it wouldnt be good, trust me.

You lie.

shadow the fox said:
Can you give us a screenshot though? Please.

Sorry I cant right now, Super *space Mystic *space Sonic *shot is doing the wad right now, I just gave him the sprites, even I have to wait until he is finished.

RgxSuperSonic said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Don't worry guys, SMS will fuck it up and we'll all have wad by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back