• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it comes to that, then yes, ill change the color to green so people can change colors of nextgen sonic during online and such..

and it takes me a while to make sprites.... i hate to admit it but its hard for me to keep up with time... i wanna work on it but i also what some time for myself.. im still gonna make nextgen, but it will take a while...

and i need some help, lately ive been on my own with this and i hear some people saying they will help me but so far im the only one whos been working on it...... i really need help....

Although it is a neat effect, it dosen't really look like a spinning Sonic. It looks more like a mystical ball of energy or something. It looks more like shine than blur.

Prime 2.0 said:
well, how about actually making it sonic curled up into a ball? That is how it has always been.

i guess i could do that. but, actually the sprites for sonic curled into a ball has always been like this with one visible frame of sonic in the sprites. i dindnt make that yet..

As you guys do know, this is not called "next-gen" without a reason, I will try to put every single little detail i can to make this the ultimate sonic wad...

hmm................im already extremely excited about the game......

this seems like an awesome idea!!!i would ask to help except for even if i knew how to get started on wad characters they would make you look away in horror :o

lets just hope that the real next-gen game will have sonic playable as super through all the levels lke on the genesis......
i would like hyper but that may be asking a bit much with sonic team only having about 2 months till the deadline
Geez man, lay off the dots. Two or three is enough, you don't need twenty.

I think i read somewhere that hyper sonic may never actually appear i another sonic game ever again, its some storyline controversy which you can read if you look up "hyper Sonic" at wikipedia.com.

If i ever decide to make hypersonic ill probably design him diffrently
(if its even possible)

thats cool
but i can see were sega's coming from because hyper sonic was able to do just about anything (besides gliding and climbing walls) thus he would probably make the game a bit too easy

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
thats cool
but i can see were sega's coming from because hyper sonic was able to do just about anything (besides gliding and climbing walls) thus he would probably make the game a bit too easy

Unless they make some crazy super OMG powerful monster bent on taking over the world! and, only hyper sonic can defeat him... but thats a diffrent topic...

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
you should make a wad version of the trailer...that would be funny but hard probably so actually dont

I dont know how to make videos, but a can make a flash movie.. but the only problem is, i make my flash movies from another computer and i dont have a memory stick to transfer from computer to computer, i transfer this pics from a floppy disk, amazing huh? lol

Hyper_Sonic00 said:
it wud be alot easier to make it with flash anyway soo

You really need to work on your spelling and grammar, it's horrible.

"It would be a lot easier to make it with flash anyway, so..."

As for making a small "Teaser" of this, I'd suggest FRAPs, it allows you to record from OGL in srb2 and other games.

And if you search google hard enough, you may find a cracked version of it or a serial code. :P

ree-c said:
Hyper_Sonic00 said:
it wud be alot easier to make it with flash anyway soo

You really need to work on your spelling and grammar, it's horrible.

"It would be a lot easier to make it with flash anyway, so..."

As for making a small "Teaser" of this, I'd suggest FRAPs, it allows you to record from OGL in srb2 and other games.

And if you search google hard enough, you may find a cracked version of it or a serial code. :P

ok, cool. but before i start on any of that, i really need someone to help me with XWE and the wad...

sorry for no updates lately, im currently working on nextgen rider, which will be faster to make. once im done, ill get right back to work on the oringinal next gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back