• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, bear in mind, the only way to increase the collision detection height of one player, is to increase the height of them all.

shadow the fox said:
you called inuyasha Z-mix. so your not really giveing him credit.

no.. i put "i have partnered with "Team Z-MIX" with help from "InuYasha" with sounds, to make this upcoming game ,

Oh oh! I got an idea! Join GCFreak's and my mapping team. Eh, eh? We also make characters wads too. ^_^. How 'bout it?

InuYasha said:
Oh oh! I got an idea! Join GCFreak's and my mapping team. Eh, eh? We also make characters wads too. ^_^. How 'bout it?

uh mm... well not that i dont want to join its that im now with with team
X-Mix. Well actually I wanted to create my own team..
I wanted to make a team to work on the Next gen.wad and maybe levels to. Unless you want tyo join my team :D which i doubt...
but yeah i guess ill join your team too..

It depends though as well.. I need a team that will actually work with me on my wad and help me... ill see how X-Mix is and if im not satisfied then ill completly stay with you guys...

Aren't you the active one? I have a feeling that if you correct your screaming a bit, we will soon have a new professional member on the forums!

Super mystic sonic said:
Aren't you the active one? I have a feeling that if you correct your screaming a bit, we will soon have a new professional member on the forums!

thanks and i will cut off on the screaming....^_^

I would also like to annouce the forming of The "Next Gen Team."

yeah i know its a rip off of the Sonic team logo lol

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

i wish i can help out with the team, but i cant make a Sonic like you can :cry:

but i like this wad so much :mrgreen:

Flame_the_hedgehog said:

Hey, if you can work with doombuilder or XWE then your more then welcome...

RgxSuperSonic said:
Flame_the_hedgehog said:

Hey, if you can work with doombuilder or XWE then your more then welcome...

sucks that i cant work with that stuff. please dont flam me...if you do, than your a bastard

sucks that i cant work with that stuff. please dont flam me...if you do, than your a bastard[/quote]

:mrgreen: dont worry i wont...............................yet...

Owner said:
Well, that's really good. All hand drawn?

well, only the front views were hand drawned then i colored in flash, the other sprites i drew and colored in flash...

Pretty soon, me and InuYasha will have snapshots of the demo wad in the game. keep checking back for updates..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back