• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, we might actually be able to make grinding sprites with the boredom frames! Quite simple, actually. Make the rails use the boredom frames, and set the stand duration to -1! Then you can make the boredom sprites act like Sonic's grinding. You can even make wind effects on the hair!

Grinding

I would suggest making some sprites in next gen sonic just for grinding (eg. #1, #2#8, 3#7, #4#6, #5) (I'm not even sure you set out names like that) but I don't think that would work unless you can force the game to make you be next gen sonic when you play because every other sonic char doesn't have those sprites.

Re: Grinding

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
I would suggest making some sprites in next gen sonic just for grinding (eg. #1, #2#8, 3#7, #4#6, #5) (I'm not even sure you set out names like that) but I don't think that would work unless you can force the game to make you be next gen sonic when you play because every other sonic char doesn't have those sprites.

Actually, If draykon could, maybe try and make it Off PLAYc1, PLAYc2c8, PLAY3c7c PLAYc4c6 and PLAYc5 frames

We would just have to make our own sprites

I was just wondering if anyone thought that looked anything like a next gen grinding pose. (I think it is rubbish because all I did was mix the standing still back (PLAYA5) with the standing sidway legs (PLAYA3A7).

Grinding picture

Is that something like you ment? (Its another fusion of different PLAY##'s and I think its c***!)

Another picture with the gring pole drawn in.

Picture

I dunno if I should its not like RGx has asked me to make it because he might have made one for the wad himself. He might not want my pic. He might not want me to help. He might even.... HATE ME! :cry:

Edits on my picture

Without flip.

With flip.

I am rubbish at this. The main reason is i spent about 10 minites altogether making the sprites. To flip it all i did was flip the image.

If RGx wants me to continue on this I will out in more effort so it doesn't make sonic look look like a weirdo! EG. hair looks weird! (thats opinion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back