• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Flash-drawn wads a.k.a. NG wads (cancelled)

Do you want a next gen sonic wad?

• Hell no!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • wtf r u talking about?

• no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Draykon said:
Erm, I think I know what's causing all those problems. Day-to-Night has nothing to do with it. The problems are the anti-springfall sigsegv SOC, and likely the nodesbuilder Flame uses.

For a couple of things:

I removed the Anti-springfall SOC
I separated the wads to a level wad and a Character wad (WHICH IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ORIGIONALLY)

And on another topic, I dont even use Nodesbuilder... I cant even find a use for it, and whenever I try to run it, it just shows a screen for a split second and then the screen disappears

Also, I think the Day-To-Night soc Is causing all these problems... I have removed the SOC and tested the level, AND YES, The SOC is causing the problems... :x
I will add it once again after you fix those problems that Rgx talked about...

O-or, you just fail at adding SOCs to maincfgs, anyways, I found the cause of every problem that I could see for myself. (None of it had anything to do with the sky changer) and PMed the new MAINCFG to both Flame, and RGX

Flame, you ALWAYS use a nodebuilder for maps. You use them to build the map together. Without it, maps can't be used in SRB2. You fail at map making knowledge.

GCFreak said:
Flame, you ALWAYS use a nodebuilder for maps. You use them to build the map together. Without it, maps can't be used in SRB2. You fail at map making knowledge.

Well if maps cant be used in Srb2... then why have I made that Aquatic Ruin race map? I didnt use nodebuilder in that... I find Nodebuilder useless, I cant even make it work correctly (Appearing for a split second) >_>

Flame_the_hedgehog said:
GCFreak said:

Well if maps cant be used in Srb2... then why have I made that Aquatic Ruin race map? I didnt use nodebuilder in that... I find Nodebuilder useless, I cant even make it work correctly (Appearing for a split second) >_>

That's what's supposed to happen.

Flame, you were likely using the default nodesbuilder. That reason is likely why everyone was complaining about bugs in your last contest submission, you need a nodesbuilder.

Turbohog said:
ok, well I Haven't gotten any messages from you RGXSuperSonic, but where is the SRB2 Pallate, and am I still needed?

Oops, Ive been so busy I forgot to PM you, ok I want you to get your textures and send them to Flame the hedgehog.

Re: Everything

camo man said:
The Yellow Blue Dude said:
I have 2 questions. Are you going to make all the next gen levels?And are you going to make all the next gen characters?
I'm a team member, I'll answer:
1.No not every character just Sonic.
2.Well, the game isn't out yet so how can we know all of the levels?
Yea, but the game is going to come out this month so I bet the game will come out before you finish this, meaning you could make all the levels, just not now.

Re: Everything

camo man said:
I have 2 questions. Are you going to make all the next gen levels?And are you going to make all the next gen characters?
I'm a team member, I'll answer:
1.No not every character just Sonic.
2.Well, the game isn't out yet so how can we know all of the levels?

I have some of the levels for your question #2
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_the_Hedgehog_(2006)
in the link, go down to Action and Town stages. There is a description, but no screenshots.

Re: answers

thanks for the answers guys
Remember to capitalize and punctuate when you post. Wow, I sounded like my language arts teacher...

well i made a try on the next gen robot
ssk3bh8.png

if you guys want me to countinue i can :)

Okay, shrinking down the bot from the actual screenshot
and polishing it up does not help anybody...
Besides, it looks like it's wearing high-heels! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back