• Rail ring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Explosion ring

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lance88

Here is a poll to decide what your favorite special ring in multiplayer is.
I like the Auto ring because, it's fast.

Edit: oops i forgot the bomb ring. How do i add it? :oops:

The edit button can edit your own posts, including your poll options. I fixed it for you, however.

Rail Ring's my number 1 choice, because my aim's pretty good. I love shooting from a nice cliff/platform. ^_^ And that rush I get when I shoot someone RIGHT out of the air during a spring launch just makes me wanna shout "BAM!" XD
It's also very deadly when combined with either a bomb ring, or an auto ring.
Problem is, it's darn near useless in close combat, since you can only fire once every 2 seconds. X_X

Auto ring's my second choice. It rules in close combat, but your rings drain faster than a cup of milk in the hands of a 9-year old with chocolate chip cookies.
Mmm... Cookies. ^_^

I'd have to go with either the Auto Ring or the Rail Ring. The Auto makes aiming a piece of cake (Especially when you have rings to spare :roll: ), and the Rail makes aiming in the first place less of a pain in the ass.

The Infinity Ring is useless because it has a horribly short time limit, is rarer then the others, and it completely useless if you have a bunch of rings anyways (Not hard to do.).

The Homing Ring is slow and crashes 1.08, plus it is uber-non intelligent and easy to avoid, so that's probably my least favorite.

Autoring is great for when your aim isn't the best. Just wriggle the mouse a bit, and it's a gauranteed hit every time.

Combined with rail, you are almost invincible.
Auto-rail-infinate, however...

hotdog003 said:
Combined with rail, you are almost invincible.
Auto-rail-infinate, however...

Homing rail was always a fun thing to toy with when building the weapons... :mrgreen:

hotdog003 said:
Weeeeeelllll, then.... Welcome to SIGSEV HEAVEN!!!!!
The homing glitch wasn't in the betas, if I recall. It was an issue that fell into there late in the development process.

Explosion. Auto rings drain too quickly. Rail rings are plain annoying, especially when you suck at any sort of aim like me. Railplosions are okay, mind you. Homing are cool, and fun to play with, but overall take no skill... Infinity rings seem to be just there... they don't really do anything worthwhile.

*sees target* *hammers homing button while running up to target* *target dies and the left over rings crash netgame*

Cyan said:
Well, yeah. But that's almost as cheap as Homing. Probably more so.
Infinity Automatic is surprisingly balanced. It's the only ring combination that ISN'T overpowered, pretty much.

I have to go with explosion as well. It's what I use most when given the chance, though it depends on the situation. Auto comes in a close second. Rail is also one of my favorites, though there are many situations when I'd bypass a rail ring altogether.

Hardly, Rail Explosion isn't all that cheap either. Auto Rail and Rail Homing aren't cheap too - Just irritating and stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back