Favorite anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW you guys watch a lot of anime.

I have only heard of a couple of anime shows you all have mentioned.

The other stuff I watched was naruto, and I have seen a couple episodes of inuyasha, rurouni kenshin and yu yu hakusho.

But nothing measures up to DBZ.

[x said:
Nova Rocker Girl[x]]I'm not really fond of anime, but I guess if I had to pick my favorite would be Excel Saga.
  • Yay! I'm not the only one who's not really fond of Jap Anime!
  • If you must ask, Code Lyoko, Fantastic Four, Teen Titans, and Ben 10 are the best in my opinion. And if Ben 10's not an anime, then please correct me.

Well, Teen Titans isn't really an anime. It's done in an anime style but it's actually an American cartoon made by Warner Bros.

And to me it really isn't anime-ish enough, anyway.

I'll Begin said:
Well, Teen Titans isn't really an anime. It's done in an anime style but it's actually an American cartoon made by Warner Bros.

And to me it really isn't anime-ish enough, anyway.
  • And that's the main reason I like it. It was based on an American comic book.
  • And if you must know, I consider most Jap Anime as crap. It's just that out of most of that crap, I can actually find something good.

Bobobo and Azumanga Daioh knock my socks off, burn them, and then knit me a new pair!

EDIT And um, Pokemon. *killed*

Megaboom1 said:
Bobobo and Azumanga Daioh knock my socks off, burn them, and then knit me a new pair!

EDIT And um, Pokemon. *killed*
  • I absolutely hate Pokemon. For one reason:
  • The show is too dang cute!
  • I can think of more reasons, but I don't just want to name them right now.

The Pokemon show was good for the first couple seasons but the new ones are horrible, all they are is repetative and annoying. But the games are still some of my favorite RPGs out there.

Sonow Hakura said:
But the games are still some of my favorite RPGs out there.
And the gameplay is repetitive. All you're doing in every single game is fighting Pokemon. Even Sonic the Hedgehog games are better than Pokemon games. Seriously, I hate Pokemon that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back