Favorite anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't watch any Anime, and I only read a bit of Manga.

Still, Rurouni Kenshin manga is awesome, but I can't compare it to anything. >,<

Sooo. Anyone actualy like shoujo anime? Most of the anime that I heard you guys say is all Shonen (except love hina), and I don't know about scrapped princess.

Personally, I liked the concept of One Piece (Straw hat, cursed produce, and gold!), but it was poorly brought over. I liked Rave Master, Big O, Mobile Fighter G Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam, Teen Titans, etc.

right, did not know we could choose from those...

inuyasha, ruroni kenshin, And most anything from shonen jump.

G Gundam, Gundam Seed (Though stress at the time combined with bad scheduling only allowed me to watch the first few episodes, I'm no getting caught up with the manga.), Zoids (sue me), Gundam Wing Endless Waltz (the show its self sucked), and I guess Avatar, if you call it anime. I wish they would dub more non-action anime, though.

EDIT: Just look at the intro, didn't recall Seed using pink colored smoke effects for the explosions. And apparently the dub was edited much more than I thought.

Hmm, lets see.. Animes I like, well I like PPGZ and Negima! also I like the spinoff one called Negima!? too.

My favorite anime is the one that doesn't have the whole plot like this. *some guy does something to ruin someone's life* Oh noes! I gotsta kill him! *has an adventure killing many mosters that are somehow related to the guy that ruined his life while finding more people that hate him* Yays! Now I just gotsta kill that one guy *dead* The end!

EDIT: Or the one that has hawt secks in it every second.

The kind with hawt sex every second is awesome. The kind that's generic and space-themed with mechs is not.

Shuffle said:
The kind with hawt sex every second is awesome. The kind that's generic and space-themed with mechs is not.

I have an anime that has hawt sex every second somewhere on my harddrive. <<.. >>..
Torrents FTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back