Ever look at your old posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we still had HDIJ, you would have found some weirdo posts of mine. April Fool's Day specials also brought out the spaminess in me. Other than that, I wouldn't remember the rotten posts I may have made because... I've never looked back. Tis a good idea, though, something pointless to do just because you can. :)

I've only looked back once, I shalt never look back again. Some of the shit I did makes me want to shoot my brain out with a Desert Eagle.

http://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?p=331318#1
Not my post, but Lunar Facility really shouldn't have come anywhere near Thunder Citadel in that contest. Sure, it was notable for being the first moon-themed map, but there really wasn't much to it. It's hard to believe that if I had gotten 1 extra point from any of the people that reviewed my map, I would have won.
It's funny enough that Thunder Citadel actually didn't win. It's one the best maps in the rotation IMO, coming only behind Tidal Palace. And even though it was quite different back then, it was still really good. I guess the problem was that it was much larger than what was usual at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back