• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Espio wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, maybe his double jump could be something like his leaf swirl move in sonic heroes, it makes it so the enemies don't follow you/ target you.

ronin sanji said:
Just a thought, maybe his double jump could be something like his leaf swirl move in sonic heroes, it makes it so the enemies don't follow you/ target you.
well if you had Flame's permission to use his invicible moniter thing, you could make that his thok item

light dasher said:
ronin sanji said:
well if you had Flame's permission to use his invicible moniter thing, you could make that his thok item

Well, if you want to use my "Ghost monitor" thing for this Espio wad, I guess I can allow it.
But seing as Seanic has been away for a while, I doubt that this will get done.

He also has the ability to run on walls (Knuckles Chaotix) .

Well, since everyone gave you an idea for his moves, here is the controls for them (If you wanna try it).

Leaf Swirl: Press dash button in midair.
Run on walls: Press Jump Button when next to a wall.
Dagger throw: Press the shoot button (Duh :mrgreen: )

Seeing the fact that this topic has been bumped multiple times and Seanic hasn't been on for a while, I think this mod is dead

What? Mod? No, really?

And Rival, learn to hold your tounge about things that are utterly impossible in srb2win.exe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back