• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Espio wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanic

A while ago a user named tyrel23 (now banned) Started a project for an espio wad. I met this user in a netgame, and he asked me to help him with his wad. So I gave it a look and... well needless to say it was BAD

But With my help it is being turned around.

But We would still like some help, as I am no good with SOCs.

What do you think of this turnaround?

I bet it will never be completed.......just as all those other planned wads with few sprites.

But why do you need SOCs for Espio? To trow ninja stars?

*coughtomakehimgoinvisiblecough* anyway, change the head on the first picture, it kinda looks weird

Super mystic sonic said:
I bet it will never be completed.......just as all those other planned wads with few sprites.

Better to take your time than release a poorly made and overpowered wad. They've obviously just started.

Zeshiro said:
Super mystic sonic said:

poorly made and overpowered wad.

You other than anyone should know THAT SMS

I could give Espio the ability to go invisible if I wanted. Though it'd be limited, and I already have alot of projects on my hand.

Ok, here's what we need in the soc, I'll do it if someone can explain how.

Playable in single player (it gets an error)
Temporarly invisible (if possible)
Throwing ninja stars (though I belive you can do that in the S_Skin)

Seanic said:
Playable in single player (it gets an error) That, anyone but me could fix
Temporarly invisible (if possible) I could make him turn Spectator, but it would go off when he moved.
Throwing ninja stars (though I belive you can do that in the S_Skin) You would need to SOC the ninja stars, but otherwise completely possible.

My nick is Espyo
So I will just wait until you finish your wad, so I can make some modifications, and turn him into Espyo, if that's OK...
NOTE: I'm about to change my avatar, just a couple of minutes...
EDIT: Changed avatar.

Zeshiro said:
Super mystic sonic said:

Better to take your time than release a poorly made and overpowered wad. They've obviously just started.

I'm just saying I just hope you guys don't give up mid-wad.....like all others did. If I talk to someone and ask about his character project, he ansers: "Oh, sure. Its going fine." If I ask about the wad a few months later: "Uh...yeah! We've already made 2 sprites! Wanna join our team?"

<SMS>Dude, you made those sprites when ya started the topic about that wad.
<Guy>"Er no, I've already made 2 standing sprites! The front one, and the diagonal one"
<SMS>thats what i'm talking about!
<Guy>"ah, whatever, I give up, unless someone joins our (of course, dead)team"

Sorry, but thats how it goes every time. Mystic Shadow wanted me to help him with his wad. I did. When a demo got released, Mystic Shadow said: "YAY, thanks for helping me with Mystic Shadow a bit"

A bit?!?! I made the sprites for it, wadded it, tested it, and improved it! What did he do? He gave me his art picture for OBJCTFG that Flame made for him. After that, I told him he'd better make some sprites himself if he would keep my help. He answerd me with: "but how"?

OMG.........

If you can do the spectator thing it will be much apriciated, I will make the ninja star graphics if someone will SOC them, and its looking like Im in SMS's position, where Im doing most of this wad...

i like espio he is my 4th fav character so if you quit making this wad i will kill you :evil: nah just kidding we will just start being enemies for life

Espio Rules! Hes my 2nd favorite sonic character. :D You Guys oughta make sumthin original like Super form for espio it would make it a lot better. But, No rushing you. you guys got enough trouble in your hands.

No I haven't quit, I've turned the project over to someone else.

They've almost finished, I have the latest demo and its looking good, but im just waitign to hear from him as it is.

(bump / double post)

A message from the project maker:

To whom it may concern at SRB2 forums I have hit an impasse. All my team members got lazy and quit on me, even though we are almost done. I still need some of the 4 and 6 rotational frames (exact list coming soon), I can handle the head and tail, but I need the body recolored and edited. Full list and example pic will come ASAP.

Thank you.

That's the last I heard from him, he needs some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back