EndlessAbyss.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

READ THE ENTIRE FRICKING TOPIC NEXT TIME!!!

or at least the last few pages.. sheesh.

*gets his noob-rifle and elmer-fudd hat*

shh! be wary wary quiet! I'm hunting newbz!

Shuffle said:
Live and learn would sound TERRIBLE for this level. >_>
I'd just stick with what it has.

he used live an learn for when he put this level in emerald challenge, and it worked very well there. As for the SOC, turn down the speed and HP.

Very nice.

I love this level. the only gripe is I have to place chaos emeralds to turn super in it.

Prime 2.0 said:
Shuffle said:
Live and learn would sound TERRIBLE for this level. >_>
I'd just stick with what it has.

he used live an learn for when he put this level in emerald challenge, and it worked very well there. As for the SOC, turn down the speed and HP.

Remember before you fixed the music relap? I kinda left NOSSMUSIC as 0 to show off what my SSmusic would be in-game ;P

Although thats kindof a 'meh' wheither or not its like that. people will find out in luxrb2 demo 2... which will be released ... ... eventually.

Dark Mystic said:
Can you play as Super Shadow?

(Srry if you said something about that...I didnt read 4 pages)

Only in SRB2JTE. (Version 1.69) You add the Shadow wad to that and get all the chaos emeralds. Or you can look around the messageboards for that crappy Supershadow wad. :roll:

All thokkers transform under the influence of the supersonictransform sector special. So you can use a "super" shadow, but you wouldn't see any "super" sprites. Just "SSN was here"(though you can give a character super sprites)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back