EndlessAbyss.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZTaimat said:
Is there any way to make a no gravity level that you can control your position in?
Not for you, there isn't.. but me on the other hand.. *beaten to death*

Really, though. It's a pretty neat wad. All it needs are those spin-bust blocks.

Breaking LARGE blocks, and slowing you down as you do it tooo, I don't those are in the code...

FireLaserbeam said:
Nice, though I wish you could break the blocks as you go though(impossible though, as its not in the SRB2 code)...

Oh but it is in 1.09.3.

Live and learn would sound TERRIBLE for this level. >_>
I'd just stick with what it has.

When I looked at the screenshot, I thought "Doomsday Music". Though the current music from MR would suit it fine.

FireLaserbeam said:
Nice, though I wish you could break the blocks as you go though(impossible though, as its not in the SRB2 code)...

I thought there were such a thing as "Shatter Blocks" that you could just walk through...

Its just a SOC that Prime 2.0 made, and i edited a bit ^_~
Lets see...

30 speed, al most as fast as knux.
25~ hits to beat.
9~ hits to fully beat him after he starts flying around madly
Superturret that knocks super form back.

You need every ring you can get to even stand a chance.

I beat him as hyper sonic in a mad thok-blast frenzy. I got stuck in the air twice and managed to fall back alive *coughgravity999cough*

=P

ree-c said:
Its just a SOC that Prime 2.0 made, and i edited a bit ^_~
Lets see...

30 speed, al most as fast as knux.
25~ hits to beat.
9~ hits to fully beat him after he starts flying around madly
Superturret that knocks super form back.

You need every ring you can get to even stand a chance.

When I fought that boss, it zoomed over and shot at me with its turret, making me fly up into the air and hit him, causing a sigsegv. :P I've seen the same problem in that Zelda game we played, because it had the same boss for testing and such. Except Shuffle fixed it by making it stop attacking when you hit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back