Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

There's a Youtube video about a British man in a nice suit who goes through some cheap stuff he bought from a pound store. One of these is a cheese bag made with 'NEW TECHNOLOGY'. Even though it's quite obviously just a plain zip-lock bag, it still has a celebrity endorsement from the real Chef Excellence, who declares the video, and my posts, to be excellent as he is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8asnz3E4n4o The video is here.

Chaos Knuckles's head. I finally found a high-quality pic of him facing the viewer. My name is all the reason I need.

I bought Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 days, and thought the game was amazing. It definitely pushes the DS's hardware, the story, although somewhat confusing at first, is great, and it has a sad ending, which I haven't seen from a video game in ages.

So, yeah, Xemnas avatar.

To be honest, I think Square cut corners with making keyblades. They made it like a flat piece of cardboard. But that is ONE SMALL little detail.

I am about to switch my avy to a wolf. (In process...)

Ehh, not so much during the gameplay itself, but during the cutscenes it's more of a decal or something.

As long as it contributes to the topic, I see no problem.

Some of the descriptions are outdated here, but the bump itself is valid.

Last edited:
Well I got sick of the Spirit silhouette avatar so now it's Sonic & Hyper Metal Sonic from The Sonic OVA. I actually drew Sonic the other day. I'll post it sometime soon.

Last edited:
I was looking on google for an image sized 180x180 and I found this. I thought it was weird but somehow funny to see sonic jumping out of a shark and saying "WOOHOO!"

Kiki-Myaki from deviantART made this avatar for me. It's basically my fancharacter with a floating heart :P

Genis Sage, from Tales of Symphonia, an RPG game that I really enjoy. The sprite itself is from Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3.

I was looking on google for an image sized 180x180 and I found this. I thought it was weird but somehow funny to see sonic jumping out of a shark and saying "WOOHOO!"

I thought it was for April Fools considering our joke was SRB2 jumping the shark (at least in a very minor sense).

Torgo said:
I thought it was for April Fools considering our joke was SRB2 jumping the shark (at least in a very minor sense).
nah. It wasn't for april fools. Good guess though

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back