Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

First it was a funny sonic version in knuckles'mind from sonic mania adventures (many knew it) then I changed it from super sonic ending in sonic advance 1(or 2 or 3 id remember LOL)
And now Sonic's life icon from sonic advance 3
I don't have plants to change it at the moment

First it was a funny sonic version in knuckles'mind from sonic mania adventures (many knew it) then I changed it from super sonic ending in sonic advance 1(or 2 or 3 id remember LOL)
And now Sonic's life icon from sonic advance 3
I don't have plants to change it at the moment
Speaking of life icons in the Advance series, why the ones from Advance 2 were such a downgrade?

I prefer the first Advance ones but the Advance 3 ones are also cool looking (having the Sonic Team Logo styled one).

Here's the sprite sheet for those
dc1vdow-08540912-19b3-46a9-9350-520659e0d073.png

(from https://www.deviantart.com/superson...dvance-Sonic-Advance-3-Life-Icons-1-728737808 )

My image is from the archie comics specifically from the Sonic Boom miniseries in Issue 11 I have it because at the beginning of the year I started reading Archie's Sonic comics and I really liked them even more than IDW's

I love Sonic and Evangelion a lot, so this image is perfect for me

It's a cropped version of a commission I got from Telos. Full image in the spoiler + link to the tweet.

Update my current image comes from Sega's Sonic the Sketchhog, which are digital stickers created by Sega to celebrate Sonic's 28th anniversary.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 5, Members: 0, Guests: 5)

Back