Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

Mine's a basic copypasta of Twilight clapping... clopping?... whatever, then transitions to one of my personal logos made in my off-time. The magic of Camtasia Studio 7 spreads further than basic video making.

It's my character's sign post in srb2.
He has yet to be realised here, but I'm waiting for my other character to be judged.

Based on the classic hosted on Angel Fire image when your image couldn't be seen.

Temporary change just for Jan 18

Hella-syn. 'Nough said. Made it myself...kinda. Okay, it's just Hella Jeff's face plastered onto a Jetty-syn sprite. I was bored.

Almost forgot to mention my new avatar. Basically the same thing as my previous one, except Cyan Knuckles is laughing at something... humorous.

19462954.jpg
82f5ZRIQOECAR5iAwAECPMIEBA4Q4BEmIHCAAI8wAYEDBHiECQgcIMAjTEDgAAEeYf4HDumI0WozdkwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Hana and Miyuki from the film Toyko Godfathers, an absolutely quirky and heartwarming film. You all should see it.

Last edited:
19462954.jpg
82f5ZRIQOECAR5iAwAECPMIEBA4Q4BEmIHCAAI8wAYEDBHiECQgcIMAjTEDgAAEeYf4HDumI0WozdkwAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Hana and Miyuki from the film Toyko Godfathers, an absolutely quirky and heartwarming film. You all should see it.

I saw it a few times a couple of years ago. Still a very good movie. . .

Anyway, this is simply a Tengu Man Avi I edited. The pic however isn't mine, so by no means do I claim it as my work; I just happened to like the pic.

Since my sonic avatar was getting as stale as 100 year old biscuits, I thought I was time for a change. This new avatar, is my 3DS mii, with an abbreviation of my user name "ATM14" and 2 communites I visit often. The one hanging down the left is obviously an abbreviation of sonic robo blast 2 "SRB2", while the other one on the right means "Official Nintendo Magazine UK".
I don't know about you guys but I sure as hell like it.
Mii's ftw

What, this old thing? I used this because Sonic's face is always just creepy or weird in some way one or another. This is a prime example right here.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 3, Members: 0, Guests: 3)

Back