• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggmanway 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! Back on topic. *cough*

Release the WAD... For it is the only way you will know peace, now that everyone's aware of it. :roll:

It technically was finished almost... 1 1/2 years ago...but constantly getting updations. Since its gonna get released i gotta make it the true final. Meaning putting more and more detail in the levels, i'm currently editing level 8, making it look better.BTW those 2 movies will be down soon, and i'll be showing 1 more vid, teaser dos, before the release.

For now, I'll give more info on eggmanway5

Your a team of clones, cloned from sonic,tails,knux.(alot of knowledge of the whole cloning history is eggmanway4 and down)
Your part of a special ops team, Team Shadow.(usually i would lead it,playing as shadow, but hey, name the team whatever teh fawk you want)
You've been at the base:Mystic Ruins.
during eggmanway5, you constantly go back and forth from the base to other levels, seeing new events and stuff.The next teaser will show... an event at the base(s,technically theres 2 buildings at the mystic ruins.)

Well, thats all you get to know for now, until the next teaser AND THE PROMISED RELEASE, adieu.

OMG THIS MOD SUXXORZ

FLAMING TURD!!1!12!@!1!

BAN THSI LOZER LOLZ

I keed I keed, this is actually well developed. All you have to worry about is a lawsuit.

Fujisawa said:
OMG THIS MOD SUXXORZ

FLAMING TURD!!1!12!@!1!

BAN THSI LOZER LOLZ

I keed I keed, this is actually well developed. All you have to worry about is a lawsuit.

Yarr!!!
I be eating lawsuits for breakfast!!!!

Actually it Sega DOES sue, I would be the one getting the brunt of the heat since its on my server.....

New vid, this shows what the metals are capable of.
The movie glitches at 0:58 and stops playing the footage, sorry.
This vid is about..... a little less then 6MB in .rar form.

Kroze said:
Fujisawa said:
OMG THIS MOD SUXXORZ

FLAMING TURD!!1!12!@!1!

BAN THSI LOZER LOLZ

Yarr!!!
I be eating lawsuits for breakfast!!!!

Actually it Sega DOES sue, I would be the one getting the brunt of the heat since its on my server.....
I is not talking about sega, but they probably could sue... Just maybe... If I remember right..

If SRB2 doesn't get shot down by SEGA, I doubt a mod for it will either, seeing as how SRB2 is considered a demo of what will be a full game, while mods can be considered bunches of levels "Wadded"(Haha, pun) together.

This topic got very quiet very fast...
Eggmanway5 is currently ready to be released, but is on a hangnail so bare with me.Plus with DOOM coming out, you could be expecting this wad in... another week.(me=Cyberdemon fan to the uber)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back