• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggmanway 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well... How many fracunits does the Blue Crawla move per second? I don't know, but the thing is (where X is that distance and Y the quantity of fracunits in a mile):

Y=X·3600:22

Solve that. Y is the number that you want.

It has been determined that players are 56 fracunits tall and Sonic is, apparently, an average height of 5'6" tall. Find miles that way. :P (Yes, 10 fracunits in a foot rather then 12 fracunits in a foot due to lazyness)

Shadow said:
It technically was finished almost... 1 1/2 years ago...but constantly getting updations. Since its gonna get released i gotta make it the true final. Meaning putting more and more detail in the levels, i'm currently editing level 8, making it look better.BTW those 2 movies will be down soon, and i'll be showing 1 more vid, teaser dos, before the release.

For now, I'll give more info on eggmanway5

Your a team of clones, cloned from sonic,tails,knux.(alot of knowledge of the whole cloning history is eggmanway4 and down)
Your part of a special ops team, Team Shadow.(usually i would lead it,playing as shadow, but hey, name the team whatever teh fawk you want)
You've been at the base:Mystic Ruins.
during eggmanway5, you constantly go back and forth from the base to other levels, seeing new events and stuff.The next teaser will show... an event at the base(s,technically theres 2 buildings at the mystic ruins.)

Well, thats all you get to know for now, until the next teaser AND THE PROMISED RELEASE, adieu.

About the clones Thats so cool

mikel93 said:
About the clones Thats so cool

I understand how everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but why not just PM a message if it's going to be that small?

If blue crawlas are 22 FPS... huh? Is that supposed to be fast, or is that like normal speed? I never check this kind of stuff O_O

Well, considering he's going by the speed thing, that's pretty fsat.. I think Sonic's speed is 30-something..

You forget, time in SRB2 goes by 1/35th of a second.
The Blue Crawla is normally only 2 or 3 fracunits per 1/35th of a second, Shadow made it go at 22 fracunits per 1/35th of a second.
Sonic's max speed is 36 fracunits per 1/35th of a second.
The absolute max speed the SRB2 engine can handle is 60 fracunits per 1/35th of a second, which is the speed you are at the moment you Thok or release the fastest possible spindash. Super Sonic, I believe, goes around 50 fracunits per 1/35th of a second max, though I never really bothered to check.

sorry this is taking so long, iv'e hit alot of problems and had to take out Super MetalSonic because the old way it used to load back in 1.08 doesn't work now.So i'm having to make new stuff to makeup for it.

well dang, this topic died, i guess theres only one thing to spice it up...
No, not emw5, but my annual halloween mod!it will be out by tomorrow
if you wanna know anything about it, just ask, in the mean time i'm prepping up the mod and makin sure its playable.

It was already released.

And it's horrible.

Terrible and bland design, bosses that take 15-20 hits to die or so, and when the game isn't being super easy, it's murder. Also, the file size for everything is HUGE. It's floating around (check on youtube or something), but I would NOT recommend wasting your time. Also, it's STILL unfinished, even though this project started in 1.08. Manly because the developers seem to only care about the presentation, and nothing else.

So it's like a fancy dinner, good presentation, but never fills you up.

(Why don't they cook that meat the way I like it?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back