• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Eggmanway 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow,3 compliments, in a row even. Even bigboi said it, thanks.
I'll tell a bit about this wad, for one, theres....16 acts.
It's ment for mostly online play, but can be played in one player.
Theres more then 16 maps, via the 'main base' in the mystic ruins
(can you guess what inspired the layout of the mystic ruins?>_> <_<)

You should play in sh mode. to do this,you simple exec a file for a character

Exec shs.cfg for sonic, sht.cfg for tails, shk.cfg for knux.

you press 1 on your keyboard to go in speed formation, in this you'll beable to run at 36mph. You won't beable to do any special abilities, including spin.

2 is power form, all characters thok/home in this(EVEN TAILS AND KNUX). you run at a good 24mph, slow accel.

3 is balanced form, You run at 32mph, you can spin, but if your sonic you can't do your thok ability.If your tails/knux,you can do the fly/glide.

5 through = are just random quotes/taunts.You can customize ANY of this, mind you.

so thats the basic info... O, and if you hadn't guessed, This wad's main bad guy is Metal Sonic... or maybe more then that :wink:

Of course need I post wonderful things about Egganway? Shadow knows how obsessed I am with it!
<3 Eggmanway...

MIMIRU THE GODDESS COMMANDS IT!
Tee hee

*blink* :eek: *blink* :eek: *blink* :eek:
WHY CAN'T I STOP STARING AT MIMI'S PIC*hurls self through a window out of the top floor of a 100 story building.*

:evil: If you like it that much, Shuffle...who kindly made it larger and TOOK OFF THE PANTIES BY THE POWER OF PHOTO SHOP *smoke coming out of ears* HE CAN SEND IT.

-_o Shadow has a girlfriend, so he tells me. Or maybe he's just making her up to hide his shame. =D

Mimiru said:
:evil: If you like it that much, Shuffle...who kindly made it larger and TOOK OFF THE PANTIES BY THE POWER OF PHOTO SHOP *smoke coming out of ears* HE CAN SEND IT.

^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back