E3 (Speculation, Anticipation, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
crazy escape did not see Natal...

Nintendo did not win E3 in any way, they had a bunch of sequels and repeat demonstrations, that's all...

Also, nice rave sticks, Sony.

team ninja + Metroid = a game I'm gonna get in a heartbeat. out of all the companies to work on metroid team ninja wasn't on my list. So, we can expect an extremely heard game for the Wii then.

Cue said:
crazy escape did not see Natal...

Nintendo did not win E3 in any way, they had a bunch of sequels and repeat demonstrations, that's all...

Also, nice rave sticks, Sony.

Crap... Natal is okay but it seems like an upgraded Eye toy now that I look at it again. Anyhow I want to see how that turns out.

Edited because of obvious reasons.

I was actually hoping they would announce another Pokemon game for the Wii. Battle Revolution had no real plotline to it; the game was pretty much just a Battle Frontier with nothing before or after it (like Stadium 1 & 2). Colosseum/XD had an excellent plotline, and I wish they would bring back the Shadow Pokemon idea for the Wii. But sadly, no Pokemon game was announced period. They didn't even talk about Heart Gold/Soul Silver; even if it hasn't been released in Japan yet, they could at least announce it to the American public.

I ask you two things:
When was the last time Nintendo announced a Pokemon game at E3?
Why would they waste their time presenting stuff they've already given footage for and has gotten a very positive reaction for already? They'd be better off making Pokemon information available separately from E3, simply because all people interested in it will pay attention to it anyways. Gives them more time at E3 to announce other things.

Im still hoping for a new sonic game to be announced. We still have 1 day left.

super said:
Im still hoping for a new sonic game to be announced. We still have 1 day left.

Sonic and Sega Superstars racing
S and M at W games.

Though, if you exclude those from Sonic games I agree.

Rob said:
I ask you two things:
When was the last time Nintendo announced a Pokemon game at E3?
Why would they waste their time presenting stuff they've already given footage for and has gotten a very positive reaction for already? They'd be better off making Pokemon information available separately from E3, simply because all people interested in it will pay attention to it anyways. Gives them more time at E3 to announce other things.

My excuse is that I have not actually watched an E3 press conference before this, so I have no experience with these sort of things.

crazy escape said:
Bigboi said:
http://www.saveduke.com/

This is something to bring back Duke Nukem Forever/or new game right?
The name of the url seems pretty straightforward...

That's what they said, but the site was most likely (99%) made by 3D Realms.

That and another site (savedukenukem.com) were registered by a proxy company. That company just so happens to be located in Scottsdale, AZ, home of none other than 3D Realms themselves.

Something big is going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back