E3 (Speculation, Anticipation, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fyrus said:
I honestly hate the newer Megaman games. They're anything but difficult nowadays. Megaman 9 was perfect.

Rockman Perfect Memories had a link to footage of somebody clearing Megaman 9 in under thirty minutes. (I don't know if it's there now or where it is.)

Bigboi said:
Mega Man Legends 3
Official word says it'll never happen due to budget (and potential sales) contstraints.

glaber said:
Half Life 2 EP3 (Valve)
Makes sense.

Bigboi said:
Also, I'm still betting on Duke.
Mikel said:
#2). Duke Nukem Forever - I really want to see the finished product of Duke Nukem forever soon, the game looks awesome, I'm going to join the DNF bandwagon.
Dead. BUT, that doesn't mean it hasn't been picked up by another team. Keep your eyes peeled.

Fyrus said:
I demand a Megaman 10 for the DSi and the Wii.
WASN'T MEGAMAN 9 ENOUGH OF A SWAN SONG? D:

--

Anydangway, I'd mainly like to see a new Zelda game that isn't Spirit Tracks, as well as another old franchise revival too. Although I'm not much of a Pikmin fan I'd like to see Pikmin 3 anyway. I reckon High Voltage and Sega will talk more hype about The Conduit, and I reckon Red Steel 2 will show up as well. I reckon Nintendo would have learnt their lesson from last time *coughunlikelycough* so their show won't suck so much. (seriously. Casuals don't even care about E3 so why make a casual-oriented show?)

Chaos Knux said:
akirahedgehog said:
I want:
1.) An announcement that Sega will kill Sonic.
2.) An announcement that Sega will send me a free After Burner Climax machine in a semi truck.
3.) Nintendo cancels Wii Sports Resort and stops producing Wii Sports discs.
4.) Wii gets packed with The Conduit.
5.) Dreamcast 2 is announced.
6.) No more stupid peripherals announced.

that's about it for now...
Of those, I disagree with 1, and don't care about the others. Instead of killing Sonic, why not give him over to Nintendo? They obviously know how to keep games good. (Mario/Zelda/etc.)

That could work.

1.) An announcement that Sega will kill Sonic.
2.) An announcement that Sega will send me a free After Burner Climax machine in a semi truck.
3.) Nintendo cancels Wii Sports Resort and stops producing Wii Sports discs.
4.) Wii gets packed with The Conduit.
5.) Dreamcast 2 is announced.
6.) No more stupid peripherals announced.

1.There already making a game coming out in 2010(?)
2. wtf?
3. Never
4. Never...
5. Sega will go out of business
6. Too late

I dunno if it's legit. The unrealistic jump physics, camera system that is too smooth and "intelligent", and other discrepancies such as the two players moving in-sync all make it look like something that was pre-rendered in a modeler like Maya or Cinema4D.

So first, Microsoft was like "You know that Metal Gear Solid 4 game that Sony ha- OH SHIT, WHY HELLO THERE, HIDEO KOJIMA"

Then, they were like "You know that Wii thing Nintendo ha- OH SHIT FULL BODY CONTROLS"

Best E3 ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back